1. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Actually we only have 20 letters in the Welsh alphabet. We don't use k, j, q, v, x and z, although things like ll, dd are counted.

0 0 0

2. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyndwr View Post
    Actually we only have 20 letters in the Welsh alphabet. We don't use k, j, q, v, x and z, although things like ll, dd are counted.

And we live in the worlds biggest theme park ... you have to pay (lots!!) to get in

0 0 0

3. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    i never grudge paying the entrance fee though, in fact i love it, because it means im only 2 hours from home. and do you ever hear of anyone moaning about how much it costs to fly to australia or america, or use the channel tunnel. no, they just pay it and get on with it. if you want to come to wales, you have to pay, or take a 2 hour detour. simples. at least it keeps some of the english riff raff out.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

4. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thought I'd bump the existing thread rather than clutter the forum with a new one

Glad to see there are some other folks from Wales here
    Sept 2010 Passat Estate 2.0CR TDI Highline with RCD510, full leather, heated seats, cruise control, tinted rear windows.

0 0 0

5. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    Ysgol = school
    Araf = slow
    Heddlu = Police

Lots of family in Wales, they're the only words I can ever remember - and no, they're not connected
    moron = carrot

0 0 0

6. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My wife is learning Welsh atm, and Pembrokeshire Welsh is amusing at times...

Popti-ping = microwave

Sept 2010 Passat Estate 2.0CR TDI Highline with RCD510, full leather, heated seats, cruise control, tinted rear windows.

0 0 0

7. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    moron = carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_P View Post
    My wife is learning Welsh atm, and Pembrokeshire Welsh is amusing at times...

Popti-ping = microwave

Good to know we have more Moyles fans here

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

1 0 0

8. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Any one going to be in the caerphilly or cardiff areas next monday-wednesday. I am popping back to the home land for a few days to see the grandparents. Be nice to meet up with some of you nutters off the site!
    Headlight Conversion, 2x8000k HID kits, De-cat downpipe, .216 Nozzles Boost Gauge, Colour changed on climate control and all buttons, LED instrument cluster, LED number plate lights, LED rear/brake lights, Lowered 40mm on SPAX springs. Soon to have GT1749VA

0 0 0

9. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ydych hin hoffi coffi, cynych yr bant, cant really remember anything else.

0 0 0

10. Re: Ydy neb i mewn gwrymiau yn cerdded at bostio i mewn 'ch amgant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Im 1/4 welsh and when i was younger my mum and gran (gran was 100% welsh) tried teaching me and my 4 brothers, all i can remember is NO and School today, altho i wouldnt be able to spell either of them lol

my family still own our stately home on brecon beacons, my mum took us there, it was the house she lived in for the first few years of her life, NO running water (apart from the stream outside) and it now has 3 walls and no roof, my mums in her late 50's i cant believe that there was no running water 50 yrs ago, we will be making the trip there again this summer.....cant wait

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast