I have a leaking fule pipe on my A3 1.9tdi, engine code BKC . It is the bottom one of a group of three metal pipes that are clipped to the side of the rocker cover (one is a water expansion pipe I think). I am not sure if it is a supply or return pipe? It only drips when engine is running and appears to have worn through at a mounting clip. My local Audi dealer have not been helpful. Does anybody know where else I could get a new pipe?

cheers Paul