Greetings everyone,

I am new here but am wondering if anyone could help me with repairing an oil leak on my '15 CC 2.0L Diesel. The motor code is CFFB and I am having a hard time finding repair information. The dealer said there were special tools required and many of the parts that need to remove are one time use. He also quoted me 280€ for parts alone which need to be replaced. I am wondering how much of this is true and what I would need to complete this repair. It is sadly not covered under warranty (used car warranty in Germany).

The oil is leaking and pooling right under the diesel injectors on top of the valve cover on the left side. I have found the correct cover gasket, but no other information or repair manuals about other parts which need to be replaced, or tools. I hope someone could help me. I will have time in a few weeks to complete the job so I would rather not fork out 800€ + for a repair.

I live in Germany and but am not a native so I can not find any information from local sources sadly (German forums etc).
IMG2.jpgIMG1.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
David