1. Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    I’m looking at changing my 63 plate BiTdi with 56k on the clock. It’s a unique spec being an SE with pan roof, tour pack (adaptive cruise, side assist etc) comfort seats, led adaptive lights, factory tow bar etc. autotrader has 11 listed under 60k miles starting with a 14 reg, so 6 months younger, and 54k for £23.5k. Cap clean top book I’ve been offered on mine is £12.5k. That’s on cars costing £45-50k. I’ve pointed the price discrepancy out to dealers and they all say cap is it, they won’t pay more. I can try to sell privately but what do you all think about the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

2. Re: Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    It really depends on what you want to get for it. To the trade it’s probably a difficult one to easily move on as it is a BtDi and will require the right customer. On the other side with the spec, do you need to sell. It is only just run in… If you don’t need to sell or are unable to get what you believe it’s worth, then keep it and have some fun !!! My TT is nearly 20 and still shocks many a new so called quick car, leaving the owners embarrassed…
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 1 0

3. Re: Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Why not try one of the many car buying sites for a comparison such as Motorway or Webuyanycar for comparison

0 1 0

4. Re: Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Yeah i chopped my BiTdi in last year, they wouldn’t give me a penny over 8k it was a 12 plate with loads of extras tech pac ACC blind spot lane assist electric memory seats and so on, said options make no difference selling only buying, my car was then back up for sale 3 weeks later 13k due to its high spec lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regards Dean Warren. VCDS owner/user
    A6 C7 3.0 BiTDi Quattro Avant 2012 S-Line Tech pack tour Pack ACC Blind spot folding mirrors Sold
    S6 C8 3.0 TDI Quattro Avant 2021 360 Camera Bose Extended leather.

0 1 0

5. Re: Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Last year (Nov) I too chopped in my 2014 BiTDI (64 reg, pre facelift, 60k miles) with all the toys (BE, ACC, etc) but my experience changed depending on dealer. Audi offered me £12k and would not move, against a new A6. The online dealers (motorway, Autotrader, Carwow etc) all came in around £14.5k. I then went to SEAT and made a deal on a 2nd hand Tarraco (VW Tiguan but with more toys) and they gave me £17.5k. Shop around is my advice and see what deal you can get.

I later found out that the Audi went to the auctions and then turned up at a local car supermarket for £25k and it sold!! I couldn't believe it!. There truly is a bum for every seat.

0 1 0

6. Re: Retail-trade Price Difference 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Today said bye to our A6. Looking to move up to a SUV with 4x4 due to the other half having problems getting into the A6 after a knee replacement. Local Audi dealer had a pre reg Q7 that we were interested in and offered us £12k for 65 plate with 41k only FSH from dealer, cam belt done, S-tronic oil done and service that day… Looked at a Range Rover Velar HSE a year old at £3k less with 7k on it. We’re offered £13k part ex, full tank, full set of new tyres, 3 years on line access to web and nav updates, 3years tracker activation, 4 years GAP insurance, 3 years AA cover, oh and a teddy bear… No brainier, now have Range Rover on the drive. Audi dealer, must try harder… All said the A6 was a wonderful car and do not regret owning it… GLA
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 1 0