1. Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Hi all, looks like im fed up with my coil light and error message on dash "Engine fault visit workshop" Fault Code P2563

so im trying to figure out what the part number is! my engine code is Cba on the timing belt cover. the actuator itself doesnt seem to have any searchable number 😭.

mister auto is telling me 03L253016KX is the part number for it?

These are the Aftermarket options listed
    meat and doria 64064
    A.I.C 56295
    Storm 97999
    Vemo V15-40-0001

meat and doria 64065 is also listed as compatible on their own website but i cannot tell the difference between them!

my VIN is WVWZZZ3CZ9E518648

Id normally use OEMEPC but the website is not working.

Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Your engine is a CBAB and the actuator kit you need is 03L 198 716 L
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Thanks crasher! im lost without oemepc, i have been searching and the meat and doria 64064 has that number listed as compatible it is €92 delivered, i looked at O.E on ebay and it is approx €240 delivered. the actuator in my car is not O.E going off the crazy part number that is affixed vs the number Stamped on the one listed on ebay! I dont think Vw will sell the actuator separate to the turbo.

0 0 0

4. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    We use the genuine kit
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I took a gamble on the meat and doria actuator, i fitted it without vag com, no error codes or pending car is driving well! but i lost the securing tab to stop the bolts from loosening. as careful as i was i dropped it and it is now in no mans land. are these stocked in VW? or do you have a part number handy. ive tightened them bolts up as much as i dared hoping they wont vibrate loose while im driving about

0 0 0

6. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Not available as a spare, in fact they don't tell you to reuse it, you use the green locking paint included in the kit.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

7. Re: Vw passat cc 2009 turbo actuator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I only got the actuator in the box no kit with it, i followed your guide that you posted on another thread but i didn't remove oil pipe just the intake pipe, to be honest i'm surprised i don't have a light on the dash as i had no vcds or vacuum pump! i managed to put some tread lock on below the nut so fingers crossed it doesnt come loose!

the car feels more powerful now boost is more apparent felt bit dead before so all good now.

Thanks for all your input crasher would have been lost without it!

0 1 0