Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Folks,

I have an Audi A4 1.8T S-Line which I have owned from new (2012). Max has been an amazing car and now has over 150K miles on the clock with few problems other than servicing and maintenance.

Noticed this morning that I need a new drivers carpet mat and I am hoping someone can recommend a decent set of mats? In the past I have always bought them from the Audi dealer but these have got rediculously expensive.

I assume one still has to buy all four?

Want ones with the holes in that go over the pegs on the floor.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Paddy
    UK

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi A4 2012 Carpet Mats? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed13C View Post
    Hi Folks,

I have an Audi A4 1.8T S-Line which I have owned from new (2012). Max has been an amazing car and now has over 150K miles on the clock with few problems other than servicing and maintenance.

Noticed this morning that I need a new drivers carpet mat and I am hoping someone can recommend a decent set of mats? In the past I have always bought them from the Audi dealer but these have got rediculously expensive.

I assume one still has to buy all four?

Want ones with the holes in that go over the pegs on the floor.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Paddy
    UK
    Personally? I got rubber mats from the dealer, perfectly protect the carpet and, simply take out n hose down. Perfect.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 1 0

3. Re: Audi A4 2012 Carpet Mats? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi @Whippy53

Thank you for your response. I have ordered a set of mats from CarMats.co.uk. Went for their "Super" version at £43.

I will report back on what they are like - quality, fit etc.

Kind regards

Paddy
    UK

0 1 0

4. Re: Audi A4 2012 Carpet Mats? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi @Whippy53

As promised, a report back on my new Audi A4 car mats that arrived on 10-Apr-2022.

I ordered a complete set (4 mats) from Access denied on 29-Mar-2022 so they took about 10 days to arrive. The mats come in a number of grades, and as of posting they are:

1. Motor @ £19.99 plus delivery
    2. Grand @ £29.99 plus delivery
    3. Rubber @ £34.99 plus delivery
    4. Super @ £44.99 free delivery
    5. Executive @ £59.99 free delivery

Initially, I was going to go for the cheepest but decided to give Max a birthday and ordered Grand. The Grand mats only come in black which is fine with me but if you want grey etc. then you will need to select Super.

When I checked out, the site offered me an upgrade to Super for only £9.99. With shipping of £2.99 the total was £42.97 which is less than ordering Super directly. One point of note though, the upgrade only comes in black so as before, you will need to order Super directly to get other options.

The carpets in Max are grey so I suspect to get a match you would need to order Super or Executive in Grey or Charcoal. However, I am fine with black as it shows the dirt less and they look good.

Thickness of my Super mats is about the same as the offical Audi ones they replaced although the heelpad is far superior on the new ones. The mats come with the holes in the front mats for them to clip on the car floor.

Obviously I cannot comment on how hard wearing these mats will be but initial reaction is good and I would recommend these as the fit is perfect (identical to the old Audi mats) and they are significantly cheaper.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Paddy
    UK

0 1 0