1. 1.8 T AUQ Boost Problem with VCDS logs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, i have a 1.8 T AUQ Stage 2 Revo and i have a problem with the boost. I bought the car stock, upgraded it to a Stage 1 Revo with a cold air intake and it made 218.9 HP and 320 NM of torque with the map set on the 100 octane fuel.
    Since i bought the car i have changed the DV and N75 to the newer OEM revisions, but since stage 1 the car wouldn't hold the boost properly... I think the ECU was asking for 1.2-1.3 boost but the car wouldn't keep that only for a short duration.
    Anyway i have since then upgraded to a Stage 2 Revo with a FMIC, 3 inch catless downpipe and full 3 inch exhaust to the back of the car, changed the fuel pump to a S3 OEM 4bar one, changed the FPR to a Bosch 4 bar one, changed the ignition coils to TFSI NGK Red, spark plugs are ngk bkr7eix, and a ramair pro ram intake kit, the revo settings are 9 fuel, 9 boost, 5 timing, the car dynoed at 232 HP and 393 NM but here its the big problem it won't hold the boost properly... The ECU demands 1.4 bar, the car makes 1.4-1.45 bar then it starts to tapper of to around 0.65-0.7 bar at ~6500 RPM, the ecu demands 1 bar after 5000 rpm but the car drops heavy under that, i have some logs if you want to see them, the troubleshooting that i've done is that i checked the turbo at a workshop and it works like it should, no broken core or cracked hot part, no whistling, the n249 is deleted, the SAI same, changed all of the hoses when i've done the delete, i've done a dragy 100-200 km/h and the car done a 21 i think which is bad for a stage 2 1.8t, the car only weights around 1250 kg. I think that the wastegate actuator is weak...i've tested it when i dropped the turbo but only at stock pressure and it worked well, not on 1.4-1.5 bar... Or the TIP might be the problem as i still have the stock one. I'll atach some logs below:
    download.jpgdownload (3).jpgdownload (2).jpgdownload (1).jpg

0 0 0

2. Re: 1.8 T AUQ Boost Problem with VCDS logs 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1837 Post(s)
    What is it in? Mine is in a 2003 Octavia 1 and I was going to get involved until I read you have removed the cat which is a practice I strongly disagree with, how are you going to get it through the annual test, assuming you have one?

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. VCDS codes And logs help
    By golfmk4ATD in forum VCDS - Help Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-05-2014, 10:46 AM
  2. A4 2.0tdi VCDS boost logs. Excessive lag?
    By maxter025 in forum Audi A4 - B7 Forum - 2005 - 2008
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:46 AM
  3. VCDS Logs for your advise please?
    By adamwiggy in forum Audi A4 - B6 Forum - 2002 - 2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM
  4. Over/sluggish boost problem - vagcom logs attached
    By Froggy_130 in forum Passat - B5 Forum - 1997 -2005
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-03-2010, 02:35 PM
  5. 1.9 TDI engine - Boost Logs