1. Electronic gremlins 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    I have a S6 C8 and seem to have loads of electrical gremlins.
    The top view camera will just display a black screen randomly and sometimes doesn’t come back on for a few days,
    At the minute my cameras constantly ask to be wiped, but wiping them makes no difference.
    My rear wiper comes on randomly and wiped every 5 minutes on its own on a 3 hour journey over Christmas,
    I have the consumption meter on in the virtual cockpit but if i switch on navigation the consumption info goes and leaves a black blank square
    Auto hold switches off virtually every time i drive the car i have to turn it back on.
    This is a 2019 car so im assuming it needs a lot of the systems software updated.
    Anyone else had or seen any of these issues?
    I have scanned it with VCDS but no faults are recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regards Dean Warren. VCDS owner/user
    A6 C7 3.0 BiTDi Quattro Avant 2012 S-Line Tech pack tour Pack ACC Blind spot folding mirrors Sold
    S6 C8 3.0 TDI Quattro Avant 2021 360 Camera Bose Extended leather.

0 0 0

2. Re: Electronic gremlins 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Do you have warranty/been into the dealers recently and informed them of your issues? They should be able to ensure that your mmi/operating system is fully up to date with bug free version. etc.

I always thought that the electronics of Audi/German cars was one of there strong points. I know that nowadays cars are more and more advanced/complicated.. but still. I could tell you some electronics horror stories/experiences with for example French cars.

A6 Black Edition - 2014 - 2.0 TDI Manual
    Daytona Grey Pearl, Full LED Headlights, Technology Pack, Advanced Key
    4 Zone Climate Control & Heated Seats, Colour DIS, Lighting Pack - LED Ambient Lighting.

0 0 0

3. Re: Electronic gremlins 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    Last time i called audi about a warranty job on it they said yeah we will see you in 3 months….

Regards Dean Warren. VCDS owner/user
    A6 C7 3.0 BiTDi Quattro Avant 2012 S-Line Tech pack tour Pack ACC Blind spot folding mirrors Sold
    S6 C8 3.0 TDI Quattro Avant 2021 360 Camera Bose Extended leather.

0 0 0

4. Re: Electronic gremlins 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    So you should get it sorted .. eventually. Think I remember reading that there were some some software glitches in the early C8’s. Just need to be patient etc

A6 Black Edition - 2014 - 2.0 TDI Manual
    Daytona Grey Pearl, Full LED Headlights, Technology Pack, Advanced Key
    4 Zone Climate Control & Heated Seats, Colour DIS, Lighting Pack - LED Ambient Lighting.

0 0 0