Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the add to the forum.

I have a technical query for my 54 plate Golf 1.6 FSI. Its a bit of a curates egg car as its only done 40000 genuine miles. I think it might be related to the Comfort Control Module so hoping that someone may be able to confirm. There are a number of symptoms.

The front door locks no longer unlock using the key fob. The rear doors and boot will unlock and lock remotely. I thought it was the door lock mechanism so bought a new one but that didn't resolve it. (after the door skin was removed!)

The wing mirror indicators no longer operate. I bought new ones and had them replaced by my garage but they are still not flashing when driving or using the lock/unlock function.

The auto-dimming rear view mirror is no longer auto dimming.

Its an odd list of disconnected faults but what could be causing these issues? Could these all be related to the CCM and can it be re-programmed or are we talking about a replacement and re code? How can you diagnose a faulty CCM? Failures all point to the non operating components rather than the CCM. Will get it checked using VCDS tomorrow at the same time but what do i need them to be looking for?

The issue has come to a head because the MOT is due this week and i expect it to fail because of the wing mirror repeaters. I had hoped that the new flashers would have helped but sadly not.

Anyway hope someone can help.

0 0 0

2. Re: Comfort Control Module Function 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    Have two code reads done and saved to a file so you can post them on here. The first one as it is found and the seconds after a full clear and attempted operation of the system to see what comes straight back.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

3. Re: Comfort Control Module Function 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I had an issue on my mk5 3 door golf where the drivers window would go up qnd down on its own,the door would lock but after 5min unlock on its own. Vw replaced lock window reg,module and still.done same thing they contacted vw qnd after a week it needed a re program from vw qnd that finally solve it. I know your program is not exactly the same but its possible there was an issue with software like me for the same side

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

0 0 0