1. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Mine was £220 from a UK seller, you can get them cheaper by buying from AliExpress etc but I didn't want to take the risk of extra customs fees being added on.
    Now: 2016 C7 2.0TDi BE with Tech Pack, magic parking, ambient lighting
    Previous: 2013 C7 2.0 TDi S Line
    C6 2.0 TDI LE
    A4 2.0 TDI SE
    and an ancient 80 in the olden days...

0 1 0

2. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    I had missed the 1st April 2021 reference, mea culpa. Presumably those lucky enough to have requested it before that date got the extension, but it would be interesting to know if someone requesting it in 2021, but before 1st April, got one year or two years?

0 0 0

3. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    I asked in February of 2021 and was guided to the My Audi app to purchase the license, I bought a phone holder and use Waze instead.
    2015 A6 Allroad 3.0TDi 218 CRTE - NEW
    2012 A6 Avant 3.0TDi Multitronic - OLD

0 0 0

4. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    A very sensible choice

0 0 0

5. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)
    Have just been going through old emails and came across my traffic renewal confirmation from November 2020. As has been talked about on this thread there is a line of thought that back in 2020 Audi renewed the licence for 2 years rather than the normal one year free of charge. As I posted a few weeks ago I found that the licence is not due to expire until November 2022, that’s 2 years after my last request for a renewal. Well my email from 2020 states it had been renewed for only one year. See below extract from that email. So they must have extended it free of charge for another year, without request, at some point, so any thoughts…
    We hope this email finds you well.

We would like to inform you that the Licenses of the Audi Connect Services are renewed and will be valid until 12.11.2021.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7 and you can reach us either by calling the phone number 0800 279 2884 or by replying to this email. We kindly ask that you indicate your case number 0000498312, for a quick follow up.

We wish you safe journeys in your Audi.

Kind regards,
    Papafoti Monika
    Audi Digital Services Team
    Phone 0800 279 2884
    Email digitalsupport.uk@audi.de
    2015 FL S-line 2L ultra & 2003 225 TT Coupe

0 0 0

6. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    That is very interesting. I am baffled as to what might have happened, as I vividly remember the two year extension when I asked for it in November 2020, as I checked it. Might it have been that I had just had a few weeks prior a vigorous email exchange with Audi Customer Services about other issues? Appeasing the customer who challenges them to avoid future inquiries from me?

0 0 0

7. Re: Traffic Licence Expiry 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    posted a while ago about the traffic licence not expiring as expected, have checked and they renewed it for 2 years in Nov 2020

0 0 0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345