Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all,

I am looking into buying a Q7, but there are very few with ACC for sale, and the few ones that exist most of the time are 2019 models that cost almost 50K, if i remove this requirement I have many more options of purchase, but I really love ACC, I have it on my Tiguan and use it all the time on long trips and motorway.

I have done some research so I dont expect people to do research for me, but there are some things I cannot find, and would really appreciate the help.

So in the UK all the Q7s come with pre sense City, which leads me to believe I dont need the new windshield or the camera in front behind the windshield on the top there as it already comes standard.
    I will need 2 radars and the vents to hold them, where do they connect, to the MIB unit?
    I will need a new ABS pump.
    If i purchase one with Virtual cockpit do i still need a different virtual cockpit with ACC firmware or any virtual cockpit will do?
    If I purchase one without the virtual cockpit, do i need to buy a MIB2 or do they come standard with MIB2, I am aware I will need to buy a virtual cockpit and I will need a MOST cable, but only MIB2 units have the MOST connection.
    Coding I think I will ask someone to do it as it needs component protection turned off correct? I have VCDS so is this something I would be able to do by myself?

Appreciate all the help i can get, Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 4M ACC Retrofit? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Hello Guizas, welcome to the forum! You should send a PM to andyhud007, he could help you with the retrofit.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. RNS-E DAB retrofit
    By wimpus in forum In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-02-2015, 10:11 PM
  2. MMI Retrofit?
    By Boy in forum Audi A4 - B8 Forum - 2008 - 2015
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-05-2014, 07:36 PM
  3. Dab retrofit help