1. Audi A7 BITDI C7 vs A7 C7.5 272hp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone, I'm looking into buying new Audi, I currently have Audi A6 C7.5 S-line 272hp. Was looking into Audi A7 as it just looks sportier to me than a regular A6. I drive on highways and open roads sometimes on B-roads witch I really liked, for that reason I was looking into S3 2018 model but it just looked kind of small to me. My question is witch one would you choose Audi A7 BITDI C7 or A7 C7.5 272hp, BITDI I like because of the Active sound and obvious power gain, but facelift model looks better to me. What would You choose and why, does BITDI make much of a difference and is power gain worth going 3-4 years older. Thanks everyone.

0 1 0

2. Re: Audi A7 BITDI C7 vs A7 C7.5 272hp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    The engine is great and the gearbox is tiptronic so does not need the oil change every 38k miles (although it does need oil changes just less frequent). The A7 is very ugly from the back but you don't notice it when you are driving!
    Current- A6 C8 40 tdi quattro s line Daytona Grey
    Gone-S3 sportback, A6 C7 biturbo saloon,A4 B 8.5 avant, A6 C6 3.0 tdi Quattro saloon, A6 C5 2.8 Q Avant

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi A7 BITDI C7 vs A7 C7.5 272hp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Performance-wise you will only notice the extra power of the BiTDi on flat-out acceleration above 80 mph when the single turbo runs less efficiently than the second big turbo of the BiTDi. I have been warned to use only premium diesel in the BiTDi, and the turbos are horrendously expensive if they go wrong.

If you can find a well-serviced Euro 6-compliant 272 you should be fine.

I think the facelift A7 has more room in the back that the Mark 1. I though the mark 1 was awful in that it had less headroom than my A5 Sportback - and I have two adult children.

I don't agree that the rear of the A7 looks ugly, but it is not as cohesive as the rear of the A5 SB.

Good luck in your search.

Why did I buy my BiTDi - for the very unusual (Audi Exclusive) wood interior. If I had found the same interior on a 272 I would have bought that.
    Audi A6 Avant BiTDi C7 SE 2014

John

(The Beemer is a bike)

0 0 0