Hi, I hope someone can assist. I have a Passat with EA189 engine 2014 model. I purchased it in 2016 and still have it. In June I signed up with a solicitor to take my case forward with regards VW emissions. Many solicitors are taking forward group claims. Sadly, the solicitor has just notified - 'These vehicles are already subject to a ‘Group Litigation Order’ and are not eligible to join the claims being brought by my firm' they also state 'I understand that some firms of solicitors are proposing to act for people in your position, but I am afraid I do not have any more detail than that. It is possible that, if you have not already instructed another firm, you will need to do so quickly, as the period in which you are required to bring a claim may well expire in the coming weeks'.
Disgraceful that it took them so long to reply!
Regardless I am now looking to find a firm/solicitor who is still taking forward claims. I have looked on the internet and when you get down to the fine detail I can only find companies who are taking forward claims but the door is closed for new clients such as myself to join.

Can anyone please provide details of a company who are still taking customers on for the VW emissions claims UK??

Many Thanks