Hi all,

i have just purchased my second Audi Q7, the first being a limited edition version - loved and well used until a few years ago. With some changes ahead, have dipped back into the Q7 range and have an old, well used 2007 model. I don't wish to spend ££££ on this, but for the time ill have it would at least wish for some enjoyment from it. Outside of some cosmetics and engine fixes the car seems in good condition, except the music and speakers.

First things - the speakers in the rear door, have blown. The Bass is terrible and sound quality is, as described 'warble' - so i need to replace these rear speakers. playing with fade and balance, seems its only the rear door speakers, but i might simply replace ALL rather than the 2. first question, is can i replace 'improved' for current,. the existing ones, i think are basic quality, not BOSE. are there any recommendations for some cheap but good speakers for the door, pillars etc?

are they a plug n play type of speaker? do i need to concern with any AMP or other concern on the car? different wiring, connectors?

Secondly, is the actual CD stereo. again base entry. no changer or connectivity. simply CD and Radio. the system also has no SAT NAV or anything else, but does have Bluetooth phone. I was looking at an aftermarket double din (single din entry, but pop out double din. is this an easy install? would the wiring loom/harness be a simple purchase - those i have asked seem to think its not possible. but would love to hear any thoughts.

Lastly, the Sun Roof and shade isn't working. the main one does, the rear one doesn't and both sun shades won't open or retract......

Thanks Dave