Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Hi all!

I have returned back to the forums after being away for a few years (moved to Mercedes)

However I'm now looking to purchase an Audi A7 3.0 BiTDI. Just reaching out to the forums to get some advice. The one I have in mind is a 2016 model, 50k on the clock and priced at 24K.

In 2021 is this a good buy? Anything to look out for? It is a pretty specced up model too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    2008 Audi A6 C6 S-Line Saloon, 2.0 Diesel with Multitronic Gearbox. BRE engine code and remapped to 170BHP (Stock was 140) Has 85k on the clock

0 0 0

2. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    I had written off my A6 2015 BiTDI back in 2018 (bought new), and just last week purchased an A7 2015 BiTDI. Also fairly specced up (Tech Pack Advanced and Heated Front + Rear seats were a must for me) with 32k miles on the clock, for £25450.

I think it is definitely worth it, but I may be slightly biased because I wanted a car which was as similar as possible to what I had.

0 0 0

3. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Im surprised that 2015-16 cars still hold their value at the 25k region. I guess there arent many A7’s about. Whats the tech pack advanced got on that the standard tech pack hasnt?

Any regrets over the BiTDI?

0 0 0

4. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    I had a 2016 A7 S Line 3.0tdi (so not Bi but with quite a lot of extras ) and it was overall a good car and I swapped it late 2019. I can’t comment on the engine but otherwise no issues other than a few rattles.
    VW Passat GT 4 Motion 2.0 BiTdi, '16MY in Midnight Blue, keyless entry, memory seats, active info display and Discover Nav Pro
    Audi A7 20MY Vorsprung 3.0tdi in Daytona grey, with optional rear cup holders! (Previously A7 16my S Line)

0 0 0

5. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by k114l3d View Post
    Whats the tech pack advanced got on that the standard tech pack hasn't?
    Hi,

Tech Pack Advanced adds the following features on top of the normal Tech Pack:
    - Audi adaptive cruise control with Stop&Go function including Pre-sense front.
    - Audi side assist including Pre-sense rear.
    - Audi lane assist.
    - Exterior mirrors (6XE). Heated, electrically adjustable and electrically folding.

Cheers!

MF.
    Gone: 2016 A6 Saloon BE Ultra S tronic - Floret Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Parking Pack Advanced, Heated F+R Seats & Wheel, Electric Seats, Matrix LED, Ambient Lighting, Speed Limit Display, Twin Spoke 20", Folding Memory Mirrors
    Now: E 53 AMG 4MATIC
    / Q5 2.0TFSi Prestige

0 0 0

6. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks!

Am I right in saying:
    1) active exhaust sound system is a standard for the BiTDI engine
    2) air suspension is an extra
    3) CarPlay is an extra

Im really close to pulling the trigger on this

Surprisingly the forums aren't massively active on the A7, are they a dying breed?
    2008 Audi A6 C6 S-Line Saloon, 2.0 Diesel with Multitronic Gearbox. BRE engine code and remapped to 170BHP (Stock was 140) Has 85k on the clock

0 0 0

7. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by k114l3d View Post
    Thanks!

Am I right in saying:
    1) active exhaust sound system is a standard for the BiTDI engine
    2) air suspension is an extra
    3) CarPlay is an extra

Im really close to pulling the trigger on this

Surprisingly the forums aren't massively active on the A7, are they a dying breed?
    Yes to all three points.

I had the Kufatec Sound Booster Module from my A6 so popped it into the A7 as soon as I got it. The exhaust sounds lovely :-)

0 0 0

8. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Ah nice one! Any pics of yours? What do you have in mind for mods in future?

0 0 0

9. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    20210506_104015.jpg20210506_103946.jpg20210506_103906.jpg20210506_103833.jpg

I have an OBDEleven so have done a few VCDS tweaks. I'm also going to look into getting a reversing camera added an getting the brake calipers painted red.

0 0 0

10. Re: New Audi A7 BiTDI purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Very nice! this is pretty much the exact same one im looking at getting. nice to see you have blind spot monitoring and folding mirrors. hard to find them nowadays!

0 0 0