Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ?

1. Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone.

I am currently considering a Q7 60 TFSI e, are people happy with the car ?

And i was wondering if it is heavy on fuel when the battery has run out.

Also if someone has experience towing with this type of car

my second choice is a volvo xc90 B5 mild hybrid diesel.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

0 0 0

2. Re: Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    That was 1 of 3 cars I short listed for my next car. it was a choice of sq7 black edition 55 tsfi vorsprung or the e version on a vorsprung.
    on carwow the phev came out 5k more but except for the 27 mile electric range it seemed to have less luxury items than the straight petrol. even the aircon was only 3 zone. I guess if your putting it up as a company car it's a different story but a cash buyer it just didn't stack up. The volvo is a good call, I though long and hard about the xc90 but their is something in my head which said no to the badge despite the xc90 being a fantastic looking car.

0 0 0

3. Re: Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey buddy. Not sure if you’re still considering it but I got the 55 TFSI e Black Edition three weeks ago and it’s amazing!!. Can only imagine the 60 is better still - although it really doesn’t need more power.

I mainly do short journeys so use electric most of the time. Great to have a 3.0 V6 on standby though.

0 0 0

4. Re: Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Palmig,
    I took delivery of a Q7 55 TFSI 55 e Black Edition 6 weeks ago – my initial impressions are excellent over the first 1000 miles. Plenty of pace and incredibly quiet and refined.
    Of the 1000 miles, about 250 have been towing my 1800kg caravan, its fantastically stable when towing even more so than my two previous tow cars, BMW 525d MSport Touring and a Hyundai Santa Fe, which were good in their own way.
    I've not yet established a battery empty & not towing MPG as most of my non towing journeys have been local, so on electric.
    The all-electric range when towing has been about 20 miles compared to high 20’s when not towing.
    When towing on just petrol I have seen around 17mpg, which I’d expect to improve slightly as the engine loosens off?...
    I also had the XC90 (Petrol hybrid) on my short list but ultimately went for the Audi as the 3.0L V6 was much smoother and more refined than the 4 pot petrol in the Volvo...

0 0 0

5. Re: Any owners of Q7 60 tfsi e here ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    When I was looking for a petrol Q7 last month, I was advised either go for full e-tron or stick to TDI for the time being, due to the very poor fuel economy. I think I'll go for electric next time, like after another 4ys. or so.

-S

0 0 0