1. Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, a have £6500 budget , ( with 2006 Passat estate to trade in \ sell private) and am aiming for a new shape (2017 onwards) Skoda Superb Estate. Am currently keeping the on EBay & Gumtree, but was wondering if anyone knows any other online areas a should be looking at???
    There few on eBay selling ex fleet cars with full dealer service history and an average of 90,000 miles, this is what a have in mind at the moment, however - any advice from the good people on here would be great , & help keep me in the straight n narrow !!
    Cheers , Paul

0 0 0

2. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Shark infested waters, tread like walking on broken glass and sensitive hand grenades. Getting shot of your car via one of these online people and putting the two sums together as a bundle of cash could be good but still tread carefully. Even when we bought Mrs Crasher a new (used) car, we still went to a VW main dealer and paid a bit more for peace of mind, something difficult to put a price on.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

3. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    A will have look online @ Skoda main dealers , but a budget is there to be stuck
    to for many reasons!
    And a have noticed in the past that main dealers are no really into retailing cars much more than 3 years old .

0 0 0

4. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    True, the Polo GTI we bought was only 2 years old and ultra low milage.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

5. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Wee update.......
    So a purchased a Skoda Superb Estate 1.6TDI Technology Business Greenline 118 BHP model, (A did push budget up a wee bit) Lovely car, Great to drive,
    But having few problems with it.... see my post in Skoda section of forum.

0 0 0

6. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul757 View Post
    Wee update.......
    So a purchased a Skoda Superb Estate 1.6TDI Technology Business Greenline 118 BHP model, (A did push budget up a wee bit but these guys sorted everything out for me) Lovely car, Great to drive,
    But having few problems with it.... see my post in Skoda section of forum.
    Do you regret buying a Superb? I heard that glitchy electronics is a trademark of Skoda. Is it true? But Skoda Fabia 2022 looks amazing, true.
    Last edited by Robert Powell; 30-11-2021 at 05:45 PM.

0 0 0

7. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Powell View Post
    I heard that glitchy electronics is a trademark of Skoda
    News to me, the worst of the group is Audi, I don't understand why Skoda's are so much more reliable than any other VAG brand seeing as the use the same basic parts sets but the brand we see the least trouble with is Skoda.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    No a don't regret buying the Skoda Superb Estate. It's a cracking big estate car & has all the space al ever need ! Even although am driving around with the damm engine management light on, (it has made NO difference to the cars operation) everything works as it should. A have come to the conclusion that it is just possibly a electronic problem with these cars.... As most taxi's a get into that are Octavia or superb models , they tend to be driving around with EML light on in there dash - so I would point this to possible brand electronics problem .
    Since a bought my superb in July this year..... A had diagnostic read on it & it's says number 1 injector - so a replaced it (£70 ish) cleared all faults then 3 days later EML light on again, this time it says the battery was not holding enough charge, so a replaced it (£150 ish) , then around 2 weeks later EML light on again!! Had it read by my usual garage (Snap On) diagnostic gear - now it says dpf pressure sensor - , a had it read by a different garage diagnostic (not Snap on) and a days the same problem, a not bothered doing anything about this as of yet, as car runs stops drives as it should. Am quoted around £60 x 2 sensors, as there a sensor at either side of the dpf on the exhaust, a do hope when a replace these 2 sensors it solves the EML problem, but the a not holding out much hope, as a really do believe the EML is going constantly haunt me !! A will update yous when the time arrives !

0 0 0

9. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wee update.......
    So a purchased a Skoda Superb Estate 1.6TDI Technology Business Greenline 118 BHP model, (A did push budget up a wee bit) Lovely car, Great to drive,
    But having few problems with it.... see my post in Skoda section of forum. https://berich.eu/crypto-revolt-czym-jest-opinie-i-wnioski/
    Very nice and graceful car. My parents have them and they also have similar problems that are mentioned in your thread.

0 0 0

10. Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wee update....... https://upvod.pl/filmy/buzz-astral-lightyear/
    So a purchased a Skoda Superb Estate 1.6TDI Technology Business Greenline 118 BHP model, (A did push budget up a wee bit) Lovely car, Great to drive, https://vod3.pl/filmy/buzz-astral-lightyear/
    But having few problems with it.... see my post in Skoda section of forum. https://vodfilmy.pl/filmy-online/buzz-astral-lightyear/
    Do you have problems with electronics too?

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast