1. Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Hey all. After having my q7 for over 3 years I was looking for a change. It was narrowed to either a gle 53 amg or sq7. As the title suggests I went with sq7. The v8 swung it for me. I ended up going for vorsprung (I miss the days when you could select your own options).

shame I can’t get a flat bottomed wheel. Also I don’t think it has anti roll stabilisation anymore (I could not find reference to it).

Looking at around 8 weeks for delivery.

0 1 0

2. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Hey all. After having my q7 for over 3 years I was looking for a change. It was narrowed to either a gle 53 amg or sq7. As the title suggests I went with sq7. The v8 swung it for me. I ended up going for vorsprung (I miss the days when you could select your own options).

shame I can’t get a flat bottomed wheel. Also I don’t think it has anti roll stabilisation anymore (I could not find reference to it).

Looking at around 8 weeks for delivery.
    Nice work. Vorsprung Daytona Grey on order here. It’s due to start build at the beginning of May with delivery towards the end of May. I agree the configurator is crap now . I was under the impression the 48v system is still there working it’s magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtaylor82 View Post
    Nice work. Vorsprung Daytona Grey on order here. It’s due to start build at the beginning of May with delivery towards the end of May. I agree the configurator is crap now . I was under the impression the 48v system is still there working it’s magic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! Ours should come around the same time. I went for black this time

0 0 0

4. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Hey! I have been waiting for someone else to post about a new Q7 so I can compare notes!! My black S line Q7 is almost four years old... ordered on the 8th feb a Daytona grey black edition and last update it was in transit to port of exit W/C 8th March. I’m not sure how long it’s going to take to get to UK but our pcp hand back date is 13th may and I really don’t want the hassle of having to purchase it to then sell, or hire a car!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s updates!

0 0 0

5. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    And also an SQ7... gorgeous, I’m jealous!

0 0 0

6. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmadoll View Post
    Hey! I have been waiting for someone else to post about a new Q7 so I can compare notes!! My black S line Q7 is almost four years old... ordered on the 8th feb a Daytona grey black edition and last update it was in transit to port of exit W/C 8th March. I’m not sure how long it’s going to take to get to UK but our pcp hand back date is 13th may and I really don’t want the hassle of having to purchase it to then sell, or hire a car!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s updates!
    Hey Gemmadoll, exciting times! Not long to go for your new delivery, hope it does not take too long. I would think it would be here before 13th May. But I know previously when I had a Mercedes I was able to extend current car by a month due to delays in new car fairly easily. Might be an option to check with Audi if it comes to that as an option. Keep us posted

0 0 0

7. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Hey Gemmadoll, exciting times! Not long to go for your new delivery, hope it does not take too long. I would think it would be here before 13th May. But I know previously when I had a Mercedes I was able to extend current car by a month due to delays in new car fairly easily. Might be an option to check with Audi if it comes to that as an option. Keep us posted
    just wanted to pop on and say thanks, I did some research and due to COVID you can extend Audi PCP by up to six months. I have requested an update on where the new car is which I should get tomorrow and then I will extend by a month if needed. Thanks again I wouldn’t have even thought to look or ask had you not mentioned it!

0 0 0

8. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    My new Q is here... I love it, it's so much faster than my old one (went for 50tdi). Black edition looks gorgeous with the Daytona Grey.

I am slightly gutted... it arrived with a lot of lacquer scratches all over the driver side, turns out the driver did it on his journey up from Kent as he announced that they weren't there yesterday morning. Also turned up filthy with water smears as he took it to a jet wash... had to take it to a local hand car wash straight after delivery, kind of took the shine off it. Not how you expect a £67k car to turn up.

Anyway all that aside it's gorgeous, and from build week to delivery was 7 weeks, this may give you both an idea of timelines!

0 0 0

9. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Congrats on the new car. Not great it turned up looking like it did though!

Another view on timelines. Picking my SQ7 up on Thursday from the dealer. 5 weeks from build to delivery. Ordered in February and was told to expect towards the back end of May. Pleasant surprise it came early, although had to get rid of the old one quicker than planned.

0 0 0

10. Re: Ordered New SQ7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    Great news for you! I was really surprised as I was expecting it would take longer to both build and ship with Brexit, covid etc. German efficiency!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast