1. Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi, I am new to the forum but have an issue with my Aux Heater on my 2011 Audi A7. the Aux heater is working fine from the MMI but the remote key does not work, and when I switch it on it gives this sign:

0a6d3d08_cb17_4b11_8031_81a0d12549e8_bf4f2c8e500a3ae950ddf109928f6bef592944e5.jpg

I did a scan for the 18. Aux heater and have this:

1 Fault Found:
    01225 - Radio Receiver for Aux Heat (R64)
    004 - No Signal/Communication
    Freeze Frame:
    Fault Status: 01100100
    Fault Priority: 7
    Fault Frequency: 1
    Reset counter: 13
    Mileage: 230111 km
    Time Indication: 0
    Date: 2021.02.15

Appreciate your support/thoughts on this.

Thanks!!

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

Did you fix your problem? I have the same issue and looks like the module in the rear right side is not working.

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,
    I’ve got the exact same problem and Vcds code here. Getting cold here in Finland and would be nice to get the remote working.
    Just had my car yesterday to a pro heater shop to get it fixed. Didnt get fixed.
    The aux-heater works fine thru the cars own menu settings, but not with the remote.

Only advice i got from the mechanic was that maybe the module is not working..Module part number: 4H0963271 (in the rear boot, next to the fuses).
    So, I tried a module from my friends car (exact same car Audi A7, 2011 and module partnumber) + I used the remote for the borrowed module of course, and still get the ”tool/service” picture on the borrowed remote.

edit. Went back today to my friends A7, installed the module from MY car to his, and used MY remote to power on and everything works fine.
    So the module or remote is not the issue.

Anybody got a fix for the problem?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Hamilton666; 04-11-2022 at 10:49 AM.

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton666 View Post
    Hello,
    I’ve got the exact same problem and Vcds code here. Getting cold here in Finland and would be nice to get the remote working.
    Just had my car yesterday to a pro heater shop to get it fixed. Didnt get fixed.
    The aux-heater works fine thru the cars own menu settings, but not with the remote.

Only advice i got from the mechanic was that maybe the module is not working..Module part number: 4H0963271 (in the rear boot, next to the fuses).
    So, I tried a module from my friends car (exact same car Audi A7, 2011 and module partnumber) + I used the remote for the borrowed module of course, and still get the ”tool/service” picture on the borrowed remote.

edit. Went back today to my friends A7, installed the module from MY car to his, and used MY remote to power on and everything works fine.
    So the module or remote is not the issue.

Anybody got a fix for the problem?

Thank you in advance!
    hello, did you solve the problem.. how??

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=snakecdboy;1130271]Hi, I am new to the forum but have an issue with my Aux Heater on my 2011 Audi A7. the Aux heater is working fine from the MMI but the remote key does not work, and when I switch it on it gives this sign:

0a6d3d08_cb17_4b11_8031_81a0d12549e8_bf4f2c8e500a3ae950ddf109928f6bef592944e5.jpg

I did a scan for the 18. Aux heater and have this:

1 Fault Found:
    01225 - Radio Receiver for Aux Heat (R64)
    004 - No Signal/Communication
    Freeze Frame:
    Fault Status: 01100100
    Fault Priority: 7
    Fault Frequency: 1
    Reset counter: 13
    Mileage: 230111 km
    Time Indication: 0
    Date: 2021.02.15

[COLOR=#141414][FONT=Verdana]Appreciate your support/

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello, did you solve the problem.. how??

0 0 0

7. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi,
    Ive been doing a lot of research about this, and i can confirm that the problem with my car was with the ”Lin-bus” (not sure if this is the correct word for it in english?) in the car.
    That got fixed at my local shop who deals with webasto and eberspächer.
    From what i understand there was a problem with the lin-bus cabling, not sure what they fixed but now working just fine.

0 0 0

8. Re: Audi A7 2011 Aux Heater remote fault 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,
    in my case the heater unit ecu was the problem, i put new (used) heater and that solved problem for 1 year. Now the same fault came back.
    There is only 1 wire what goes from heater unit to the rear antenna modul. this wire has to be broken from someware, probably near heater unit(i hope).

0 0 0