Dear vwaudiforum,

I have a problem with DRL on my 2012 CC for one of my headlights(recently just changed). The entire headlight unit was changed and for some reason DRL intermittently works or not working when the headlights are powered on and the light switch is in “auto” position.
The interesting thing is that when I switch lights from auto position to left(0 position) the led are always working and brightness seems to be increased to full.
If I play with it and switch from Auto to 0 and then 0 to Auto I discovered this pattern:

In Auto position random works
In 0 position always works

AUTO->0 = LED WORKS
0->AUTO(maybe works maybe not, one time could work and if I switch again to 0 and back to AUTO it might not work again)

Example of behavior:

AUTO->0 = LED WORKING
0->AUTO = LED NOT WORKING
AUTO->0 = LED WORKING
0->AUTO = LED WORKING
AUTO->0 = LED WORKING
0->AUTO = LED NOT WORKING
AUTO->0 = LED WORKING
0->AUTO = LED WORKING

Also I do not see any error or fault related during VCDS scan.
Initially I was thinking that maybe there is a missing contact somewhere but I tend to believe that there is a missing adaptation or something similar to set(voltage not enough to power the led all the time?)
I was also thinking that maybe because brightness is not increased enough I see this intermittent issue.
Do you have any suggestion?
Also as a possible workaround.., do you know how can I increase led brightness when the car is in parking mode?

Thank you.