1. Q7 55 tsfi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    hi, I was wondering if anyone had any input of the petrol version of the q7 (not phev). My q7 is coming to end of contract and naturally I've started to think about upgrading despite the fact I should just pay the balance as I seldom drive the car!
    Annoyingly as I want certain options I'll have to go vorsprung which is a ... take but as I drive about 6k a year I'm thinking the petrol costs won't kill me? I'll save a few grand up front and get the 0-60 sub 6 seconds! the residuals are much better than diesel as well and the council will stop killing me on 'diesel surcharges "
    The only issue is ill need to pull the trigger without a test drive due to lack of 55s and covid restrictions...
    So I guess the million dollar questions are has anyone actually got one? is the fuel consumption really only 75% that of diesel or much worse? (most journeys are London 20/30 stop start and less than 7 miles). and finally does the petrol engine work in a car like this?

thanks.

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 55 tsfi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Just bumping this in case anyone has an opinion a few months on. Thanks.

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 55 tsfi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    I took one out and it was an amazing car really nice to drive but thirsty! For me it wouldnt have mattered that much but I don't think I could live with out HUD any longer and that added ~15k to my list price and it wasn't that good! I I thought my 276hp was quick in dynamic sports mode, this was quicker!!

My heart was telling my hands to hand my bank card to the nice salesman, my head was saying you're parying what, 15k for some leather on the side a nicer roof lining and a massage chair which you will drive around 20k miles in next 4 years! are you crazy!!!! All Audi needed to do was offer HUD as option on black edition and they would have had my card to swipe!

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 55 tsfi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Thanks. Sounds like you were in a similar position to me with the HUD! I would like to buy a new car now but I’m not prepared to pay Vorsprung prices just to get the HUD, so Audi are missing out on a sale and I’ll look to refinance my 2017 Q7 instead.

0 0 0