Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct area I need to tell you about a recent experience I have had with C&R Enterprises (Recommendation from Crasher)

My Audi TT Mk1 2002 vintage 225bhp 4wd - when driving slowly out of a carpark I heard a loud POP then BANG - it sounded like a tyre/wheel exploding!!

Pulled over brief look round, in the dark and could see nothing wrong!!

Thursday 17/12/2020 I noticed back nearside of the car sitting a few mm lower than the offside, so I jacked up the rear of the vehicle, had a hunt round then noticed the nearside rear trailing arm was sitting at a strange angle, further investigation the large front mount had collapsed!!

I then had a 100watt moment (pre LED days) and remembered Crasher saying to me a few months back that C&R carry a large stock of Powerflex bushes in stock and to speak to a chap called John.

So I phoned up spoke to John sure enough bushes in stock PFR3-508G, I also asked for PFF85-411-19 AND PFF3-503-20 John checked stock in a matter of seconds and also why was I ordering some Audi and Golf bushes had I got the parts numbers right? I informed John yes 2 different vehicles John also stated they send them out 24hour delivery!!

I spoke to my brother in-law (he was going to pop up and collect the parts for me) we then worked out time mileage ETC and decided to take John up on the 24hour delivery (maybe 48 hours at this time of year)

Rang John back placed the order at 15.35pm (and had a good chat about my Golf VR6 4 Motion that's just blown the head gasket what a fantastic bloke) John mentioned he's a little busy and can't guarantee he will get the bushes out today so I may not see them till Saturday or Monday - OK no problem.

Any way to the main point:

Parcel arrived today at 15.45pm (18/12/2020) BOOM nice Powerflex Bushes, I then noticed the time on the VISA slip 15.34 17/12/2020!!!!

****************** WOW WHAT OUTSTANDING SERVICE 24HOURS AND 11 MINUTES - AWESOME - I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE FUTURE ********************

A HUGE THANKS GO OUT TO JOHN - CRASHER - with all things considered this is nothing more than BRILLANT THANKS TO ALL THOSE ENVOLVED HAVE A GREAT XMAS AND FANSTAIC NEW YEAR

1 1 0

2. Re: **** A HUGE THANKS TO C&R Enterprises and Crasher **** 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Thank you and thank you to the Royal Mail for achieving this at a very busy time...
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0