Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic

1. Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We currently have the Q5 2016 Special Edition Suzuka grey but the panoramic sunroof is doing my absolute head in, it just doesn't stop creaking. A new sunroof was fitted but the noise returned with a few months. That and the fact I miss the power of our old A7 S-Tronic a couple years ago when we had one.

So we are now being offered a deal on a Tiptronic 3.0 A7 Sportback 320 PS (black edition), the Dealership has offered us £19k for a 66 plate Q5 with 32k miles + £5k on top for a 66 plate A7 with 41k miles with quite a few good Tech additions like Park Assist, HUD and Adaptive Air Suspension ( and doesn't have a sunroof - Yes!)

Can anyone advise if the the BiTdi is a good car to get, and would I notice the difference between our last A7 which was S-Tronic and the one being offered which is the Tiptronic, are gear changes pretty much the same timing even though the S has the dual? Also any known faults which we should watch out for? My other half is a bit wary because the A7 we purchased previously had a new rear Diff fitted and the Audi Sales guy said the gear change knock was normal.... She's right to be wary now due to this! It also had the dreaded squeal when rolling down the windows...

I will definitely be taking out the extended warranty which normally gets offered at the end of the 1st year, pretty sure you get a discount then it changes to normal costs.

Lastly, does anyone know how many miles they get on the dashboard, for a BiTDi 3.0 when they fully fill up (average), I know it depends on either town or motorway, just a ball park figure would help

Any help and advise would be good, even if its to take a swerve and keep the Q5.

0 0 0

2. Re: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I had a bitdi A6 avant and generally averaged around 27mpg. 8 speed zf gearbox was excellent. Always regret selling the beast

0 0 0

3. Re: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone will have a different perspective, but I love my 2015 A7 Black Edition. Really. Love it.
    I've had a 100E, a Coupe Quattro, an A6, an A3 (the wife's), an A8 Sport and an A8L (definitely not a sport and now this. And it's the best yet for me.
    Interestingly I loaned at Q5 (250 miles on the clock) while the A8L was in for an engine fault. Didn't get on with it at all. It reminded me of a a Qashqui I rented in Poland once. Wouldn't dream of that over the A7 Black.

0 0 0

4. Re: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTIBitdi View Post
    I had a bitdi A6 avant and generally averaged around 27mpg. 8 speed zf gearbox was excellent. Always regret selling the beast
    I don't commute in mine and get 35-40 mpg.
    Audi A6 Avant BiTDi C7 SE 2014

John

(The Beemer is a bike)

0 0 0

5. Re: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Evening,

I'm stuck between a A6 Allroad 2012 BiTid, A6 Avant BiTid 2014 or a S6 2012 Avant.

If the BiTid gets a real average of 27mpg I'm tempted to get the S6.

Has anyone come from a BiTdi to a S6?

I'm commuting 500m a week from now till Jan, then it will be just pootaling around town after that.

I'm torn between the three of them?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    A4 Avant 3.0 Tdi S-Line Quattro 2007 (Black Edition), 124k

Black Alloys, Heated seats, AUX in (Possessed), Solar Sun roof (In the UK???) Soon to be EGR Blanked, BlueFin Re-Map.

0 0 0