1. Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Does anyone know the difference between VC and VCP?
    Having ordered the Vorsprung model which has most options ticked as standard this one is optional. @ 175 pounds i am wondering what can they offer for that amount of money.
    Would be great to know as the local showroom salesman had no clue.

Thanks
    Mig

0 0 0

2. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    I didn’t realise there was a difference but this thread on AudiSport is suggesting there is - it’s a bigger screen with more functionality on it basically. Where you based? In UK I have Tech Pack and that came with virtual cockpit but I have all the things listed in Plus and didn’t think there was an in between option.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...t-plus.388180/

Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    | Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating |

0 0 0

3. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wardienet View Post
    I didn’t realise there was a difference but this thread on AudiSport is suggesting there is - it’s a bigger screen with more functionality on it basically. Where you based? In UK I have Tech Pack and that came with virtual cockpit but I have all the things listed in Plus and didn’t think there was an in between option.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...t-plus.388180/

Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line Tech/Tour/Trailer packs, orca black, 21 inch 9.5J rims, rotor grey leather, sunroof, BOSE, ambient lighting, reversing cam, drivers memory seat. Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    Thanks mate. I am based in the UK. I saw the thread you mentioned and it talks about a bigger screen but I thought the q7 with VC comes with a 12 inch screen anyway. I have ticked the option now anyway as got quite a bit of discount on the vorsprung model.

many thanks for coming back. Cheers

0 0 0

4. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Miglania, congrats on the new car order. If you don’t mind me asking which dealer have you been dealing with and what discount did you end up getting.?

I’ve been looking at a vorsprung too and was considering going through Drive the deal but never used them before so am a little sceptical.

0 0 0

5. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HSingh View Post
    Miglania, congrats on the new car order. If you don’t mind me asking which dealer have you been dealing with and what discount did you end up getting.?

I’ve been looking at a vorsprung too and was considering going through Drive the deal but never used them before so am a little sceptical.
    I have used Drivethddeal twice. No issues and very straightforward. The discounts are as they say. Most recently went through Carwow only because the Drivethedeal guy was a bit pushy - in contrary to my previous positive experience with them.
    VW Passat GT 4 Motion 2.0 BiTdi, '16MY in Midnight Blue, keyless entry, memory seats, active info display and Discover Nav Pro
    Audi A7 20MY Vorsprung 3.0tdi in Daytona grey, with optional rear cup holders! (Previously A7 16my S Line)

0 0 0

6. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HSingh View Post

Hello H Singh. I used Drive the deal. I might be able to get you a better discount than drive the deal as I now know the dealer they source from so can put you in touch directly. PM me and we can discuss.

cheers M

0 0 0

7. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miglania View Post
    Hello H Singh. I used Drive the deal. I might be able to get you a better discount than drive the deal as I now know the dealer they source from so can put you in touch directly. PM me and we can discuss.

cheers M
    Hi, could you PM me the dealers contact details as I’m looking to cancel my A6 order and go for a Q7.

Alan

0 0 0

8. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    To the original question, from what I can tell, the Virtual Cockpit Plus is totally digitised, i.e. This also includes a digitised temperature and fuel gauge, which are separate and outside of the LCD Virtual Cockpit. I have just ordered a Q7 Black Edition with Virtual Cockpit Plus, and it's quite frustrating that the Audi salespeople don't know the difference, and it is not stated or properly explained on the Audi website!
    Last edited by somto76; 11-07-2020 at 11:01 AM.

0 0 0

9. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)
    Does totally digital mean the analogue speedo and tacho have gone?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (272 HP) S-Line
    (Gone) A6 C6 AVANT 2.7TDI SE MANUAL
    Hers - Mk. VII Golf '15' 2.0 TDI BlueMotion

0 0 0

10. Re: Virtual Cockpit vs Virtual Cockpit Plus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted