Hi all,
Today I changed the coolant temperature sensor and used LIQUI MOLY radiator cleaner, cleaned the coolant system with water 4 times and filled new G12+ antifreeze mixture and be sured there is no air in the system.

After driving urban for a while, I checked the vagcom vcds, the group 131 in the highway.

When I open the heater %100, specified coolant temperature(block 2) is 94,5 C. At that time, real coolant temperature(block 1) is between 95 and 102 degree. Thermostat duty cycle(block 4) is generally between %60 and %80. Radiator outlet(block 3) is 30-35 Celsius degree.
When I open the heater %50, specified coolant temperature is 99 C. At that time, real coolant temperature is between 99 and 106 degree. Thermostat duty cycle is generally between %40 and %60. Radiator outlet is 30-35 Celsius degree.
When I close the heater, specified coolant temperature is 109,5 C. At that time, real coolant temperature is between 110 and 114 degree. Thermostat duty cycle is generally between %15 and %30. Radiator outlet is 30-35 Celsius degree.

Are this values are normal? Outside temperature was 13 Celsius degree. The engine rpm was generally between 3000 and 4000 rpm. (speed is 100km/h and 130km/h)

The real coolant temperature is generally 5 C degree higher then the specified value. I remember that the difference was generally 1 or 2 degree before. But, I'm not sure.

however, what is the healthy or acceptable difference between The real coolant temperature (block 1) and specified coolant temperature(block 2) ? Have you ever check this values in your car?

thanks for your replies.