1. Re: Map Update via SD Card failing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    ok thanks - I've confirmed the list is customised to the age of car/number of freebies already accessed. will have to get hold of the files and install myself, or run the gauntlet of speaking to the dealership..

0 0 0

2. Re: Map Update via SD Card failing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi all
    Where did you download the 2017 updates from ?
    Mine is still running 2012 and crashes all the time so looking to update it somehow and see if that stops the rebooting

0 0 0

3. Re: Map Update via SD Card failing 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srellis View Post
    Hi all
    Where did you download the 2017 updates from ?
    Mine is still running 2012 and crashes all the time so looking to update it somehow and see if that stops the rebooting
    Good morning guys,
    just posting my case, I have a 2017 A5 sportback, I have performed few maps update but after the latest one 2020/2021 two things happend, my MMI licence expired and I could not find any map update on the Audi portal.

As I need to make a 2000km trip in europe next month I decided to pay one month subscription for the MMI licence hoping not only to have back the trafic information but also to be able to download again maps from the Audi portal, well I was wrong at least about the maps.

My next move? I have started searching and dowloading maps (hopefully compatible) for my car but after every time I get the same error "No valid data found on the medium" . I tried with the latest version I have updated, same process and it works fine.

Now I believe the problem is in the maps I am downloading.

Question for you: Any tips where could I find and download a valid map for my Audi A5 sportback 2017???

I thank you already

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

1. Anyone tried to update the SD card with the latest MAP release?
    By vince47 in forum Passat - B8 Forum - 2015 -
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-10-2016, 10:34 PM
  2. Question MMI Navigation Maps update via SD Card
    By John Norris in forum Audi A6 - C7 Forum - 2011- 2018
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-11-2015, 09:11 AM
  3. Update maps via sd card
    By tonye60 in forum A7 - S7
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 05:06 PM
  4. Sd card update Saad