Hello,

My wife took the car out today, smooth roads, came home. parked and after about an hour I looked out and saw that the front R/H suspension had dropped down hard on the tyre. It is a 11/2006 4F C6 3.0 tdi, earlier this year I had the rear suspension unit changed and about 35,000km ago I had both front suspension units changed (at great cost). The issue with the front units when I had them changed was because the car was tramping on a straight road, as if you were in a car with no shock absorbers. This is very different and If it has to go to a garage it will be a breakdown job. When I start the engine all 5 blocks of the height gauge remain empty, normally at least one is orange. This does not change on any setting between dynamic and lift, the car does lift a bit but not enough to steer the car without the tyre fouling the wheel arch. I have tried to hear if there is an air leak by putting one end of a plastic tube in my ear and moving the other end around inside the wheel arch, cannot hear a leak at all. The computer will not allow me to select jacking mode. This fault was sudden with no warning up until today since the rar repair it was running perfectly.

I await your comments,

Regards,

Michael