1. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I did hear back from Kufatec indicating they can't make the screen retract on 2018-2019 cars, so I'm assuming nobody has figured this one out...

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 3rd March 2019 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    this might be a silly question and maybe there is an answer somewhere I missed in my search. Tried searching this thread and the forums but, is there a way to code the amber led's in the LED Headlamps to function as the DRL instead of the white?

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Guys! 🖐🏻
    Is it possible to activate the function so that as soon as the driver's door is opened, the engine turns off? 🤔 With OBDeleven in the A6/A7 4G there is that option, but in the Q7 4M I don't know if it can be activated.

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Another thing ☺️;
    Has anyone been able to permanently disable or reverse the start stop function? 🤔
    With OBDeleven it can be done, but it costs 100 credits 😔

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi!

Is there any possibility to upgrade via coding with obdeleven from a virtual cockpit to a a virtual cockpit plus in a 2022 Audi Q7?

THX

0 0 0

6. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    Unfortunately no.

Last edited by Retom; 06-01-2023 at 03:43 PM.

0 0 0

7. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossweb View Post
    Another thing ☺️;
    Has anyone been able to permanently disable or reverse the start stop function? 樂
    With OBDeleven it can be done, but it costs 100 credits 
    Yes, it's possbilewith OBD eleven, it worked for me to disable it. As far as I know the reverse worked on some of the former A6, but not on Q7. About your other question: In my car it was factory disabled to stop the engine, but as far as I know there is an opt-out for this "feature" in the OBD menu.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AT. View Post
    Yes, it's possbilewith OBD eleven, it worked for me to disable it. As far as I know the reverse worked on some of the former A6, but not on Q7. About your other question: In my car it was factory disabled to stop the engine, but as far as I know there is an opt-out for this "feature" in the OBD menu.
    OK, thanks for the info!
    So, it is only possible to deactivate the Start Stop and permanently with OBDeleven and with credits, right? There is no possibility to invert the function of the button like in other platforms like the A6/A7 4G?

0 0 0

9. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    Sorry for the late reply, I missed your question!

Yes, as far as I know it could be disabled only. However I wish to tell you, that it worked almost the same on the former A6/4G too. The only difference was that on several models it was available the invert working mode (just like on my former car), but on the other models it was only possible to disable the start/stop. However, as I wasn't able to find an option for the invert mode, and this possibility was never mentioned in the tips and trick topic on VWAF - so I think, the invert mode is not available for the Q7s.
    Audi Q7/4M MY2016, 3.0 TDI/200 KW Quattro

0 0 0

10. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm guessing this has been covered but if someone can remind me, can the drive select setting be altered to change the ride height (I did it successfully on my 4L a few years ago where i managed to reduce it by 10-15mm)? Thanks.

0 0 0

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast