1. My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got the tolly clean again it hasn't been done in 2 week's as when ive had time its been raining lol . Looking good again for now tho

Sent from my galaxy s2 using tapatalk 4.9.5 (the last good app tapatalk made)

0 1 0

2. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Next mod is fitting this tablet into the dash in place of the head unit

sent from tapatalk 4.9.5 (the last good app tapatalk made)

0 0 0

3. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    An interesting car, we look after one that is coming in next week for new cooling fans, a common problem with the V5. I always thought it was a real shame they never did a Toledo 4 Top with the V6 and syncro, that would be a brilliant Q car, especially if you rip out the 2.8 and and fit a 3.2....
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher View Post
    An interesting car, we look after one that is coming in next week for new cooling fans, a common problem with the V5. I always thought it was a real shame they never did a Toledo 4 Top with the V6 and syncro, that would be a brilliant Q car, especially if you rip out the 2.8 and and fit a 3.2....
    Yeah it would be cool with a 4wd 3.2 . Don't know if the fans have been done on mine but its been a very reliable car tbh . Ive done just over 6k in 4 months of owning it . Its on 164k now with full service history and still made 166bhp on the rollers at 158k so can't fault it tbh
    Only engine mod is a pipercross panel filter and drilled air box

0 0 0

5. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got my android tablet all wired up and working in the car today . Its a long way off finished as I need to fit the tablet flush ect and fiberglass it in so it will look like it was factory fit but here's the progress so far

2 1 0

6. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    I am quite interested in carputing. How can you get internet access, 4G especially? Obviously you can play music, is there a way to do DAB radio? It would be nice if this would work with Ross Techs Hex net which is compatible with

• Microsoft Windows® versions from XP through the current Windows 8
    • Apple iPad®, iPhone®, etc.
    • Most Android® phones and tablets
    • Blackberry Z10®, Q10®, etc.
    • Microsoft Surface® & Windows Phone®
    • KindleFire®, etc.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

7. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For Internet I just turn on the wifi hot spot on my phone and connect to that as I've got unlimited data another way is to use a wifi dingle. U can just streem from online radio. Not sure about the ross tech hex tho tbh

1 0 0

8. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    You could use a mobile 4G wifi hotspot unit with external antenna to make the range much better and stream tinterweb radio but I would like a way of having an AM/FM/DAB radio controlled through the pad or car PC. The car PC/tablet seems a bit of a niche area for non commercial/emergency services work, there are a lot of blogs about it but I can't seem to find a company that deals with it like an extension of car hifi, I suppose it's a bit of a new thing. I have a project car build in mid where EVERYTHING on the car is through a car PC and all controls are on the tablet screen with a digital dash. The only thorn is that you are supposed to have a totally separate hazard warning light switch.

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 1 0

9. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think you can get DAB on the internet (open to correction) I think it's part of the structure of the radio. I have Radiosure on the laptop I used it to listen to the BBC before I got my DAB radio for Christmas. I think Radiosure has 9k stations

0 0 0

10. Re: My toledo v5 20v 170bhp 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well after still having one of the rear calipers sticking after I thought I sorted it I just thought sod it and ordered a brand new caliper also fitted new rear discs and pads last week too. got it fitted today and all is well . also been busy refurbing my alloys in black

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast