1. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    I believe it can be fitted to all models (according to kufatec). The speaker isn't visible, it's a foot or so under the car from the rear of the exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

2. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with Mitchy - I have one fitted (thanks to a very helpful Mitchy showing me how to do it - so easy!) and it sounds amazing.

Constantly get double takes when the power start kicks in...! Interested to hear it work on non BiTurbo engines...
    MY2015 Audi A7 Black Edition 3.0 TDI Bi Turbo quattro 320, Glacier White, Valcona Leather Lunar silver, Adaptive cruise control, Audi side assist and Audi active lane assist + pre-sense plus, Ambient lighting, Convenience Pack, Electric slide-and-tilt sunroof, Parking Pack Advanced, 20" x 9J '5-spoke-blade' wheels, Speed limit display, Technology package Advanced. Kufatec.

0 0 0

3. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi...I've just ordered the Kufatec sound booster pro for my 2015 Audi A7 BiTdi. I read all the posts which suggests it's easy to install and that the installation is from the cubby hole on the right side in the boot. I can't seem to get that hatch open and don't want to damage it. Any instructions as to how to get access and then to install the Kufatec sound booster would be appreciated.

0 0 0

4. Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    In the cubby hole there is a metal bar attached to two plastic clips at the bottom. Unclip the bar from the plastic clips, but leave it and the net attached to the cubby hole in the middle. Just needs gently pulling forwards.

Then the two plastic clips rotate 90 degrees and pull up. The cubby hole then comes out. It has 2 locating tabs at the top and be carful not to pull it too far as the cigarette lighter is attached.

Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

5. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Mitchy! I will give that a go...can't wait to get the sound booster fitted. The videos sound really good!

0 0 0

6. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    No probs. Sounds incredible.

0 0 0

7. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HELP! I've fitted the KUFATEC sound booster...everything has clicked into position. Set the engine sound to dynamic in my MMI but no difference to the sound!! What should I have done differently? Any ideas!

0 0 0

8. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Have you tried pressing the button on the module? Some sounds are more obvious than others.

Also did you get the growl at start up?

0 0 0

9. Re: Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes I've pressed the button on the module. Didn't get a growl at start up either. Thinking it could be a faulty unit because it's easy enough to plug in so don't understand why it's not working : (

0 0 0

10. Sound booster module fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Yes I agree, I assume you plugged the cable in the middle of the existing cable? i.e. You don't have anything left unplugged? (Not trying to insult your intelligence by the way, just checking)

If so it should work

0 0 0

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast