1. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will order the kit this week and get it fitted as soon as i can. I will take pics and do a write up as I go.
    I know there are some out there but they don't show any problems encountered which no doubt i will have.
    2009 A4 Avant 3.0Tdi Quattro.
    2012 A1 TFSI 185bhp (Mrs Car)

VCDS Owner

0 0 0

2. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I started the prep work for my car before ordering the kit.
    I wanted to disassemble everything and see what goes where.
    I took the vents, Climate and radio out of the dash.
    I removed the glovebox to see where to put the module.

I noticed behind the radio that an extra quad lock loom had been fitted and a blue box with "scorpion" printed on it was wired into this loom.
    I traced everything to behind the glovebox and found a bury phone kit hidden away with the wires cut.
    The loom is intact and i'm wondering if i can find a wiring diagram for the bluetooth module I am going to but as the loom it comes with is "custom" rather than plug and play.

All in all a very easy job although I have my doubts if the module will actually fit behind the glovebox but time will tell.

VCDS Owner

0 0 0

3. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well everything arrived today and i started to fit the loom and check the module.
    I coded the Telephone with Vcds and it dialled out ok and received calls.
    I just have to connect the mic up and fit the unit properly as this was just a hardware test.
    The only thing was the voice control seems to be in German????

Anyone know how to change it?

VCDS Owner

0 0 0

4. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Just change the coding of the Bluetooth module to English (UK) from German. I think its the last digit but VCDS will tell you.

0 0 0

5. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well everything is now fitted and working correctly (in English). I fitted the module under the passenger seat and had the whole fitment done in about 90 mins.
    Everything works 100% like in my last A4 which had factory fit Bluetooth.

The whole process was easier than i thought it would be and i would like to thank A6_Chris for his help and guidance.

I can share my experience and try and help anyone else who tries this project. It was well worth it.

VCDS Owner

0 1 0

6. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslope View Post
    Well everything is now fitted and working correctly (in English). I fitted the module under the passenger seat and had the whole fitment done in about 90 mins.
    Everything works 100% like in my last A4 which had factory fit Bluetooth.

The whole process was easier than i thought it would be and i would like to thank A6_Chris for his help and guidance.

I can share my experience and try and help anyone else who tries this project. It was well worth it.
    looking forward to your guide as want o do this too
    S5 3.0 tfsi drive select dampers sports diff nav bang stereo keyless heated seats privacy glass tech pack
    SOLD A4 B8 Quattro S line 3.0TDI saloon in white "Horsepower sells cars. Torque wins races" -Enzo Ferrari

0 0 0

7. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Excellent. Missed your reply, glad I could've helped.

0 0 0

8. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    I would like to install the Bluetooth on Audi with RNSE and bought a 8P1862335...I have unfortunately not available the car now.
    I wanted to test the unit bluetooth.
    I did the test on a VW, disconnecting the Bluetooth existing (fully functional) and I connected this 8P1862335 for Audi, but is not recognized by the RNS510 and the CDB, but by scanning with the BT phone I see unit bluetooth.
    Now is not compatible with VW and RNS510 and only works with Audi and RNSE? or the unit does not work?

0 0 0

9. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    it will only work with rnse, audi chorus, concert and symphony.

0 0 0

10. Re: Retrofit Oem Bluetooth 2009 A4 Avant 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I’m asking for any help I have a 2009 Audi A4 avant se it only has blutooth for mobile phone when I check the info on the system it doesn’t give any mmi settings I would like to turn it into blutooth so I can play music through my mobile phone rather than plug the aux in every time as it’s a pain in my backside any help recommended I’m willing to upgrade the system if possible but would rather have all original rather than go to any after market headunits thank you in advance oh and it does say Audi symphony on the stereo thanks again

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast