0 Post(s)
    I have an A6 C7.5 2015, imported from UK to Ireland:

• ACC/LDW so all factory hardware should be installed
    • Did all the necessary adaptions in VCDS
    • Have not done imageprocessor firmware update
    • All UI options are turning up correctly
    • Getting the "outside operational area" probably after GPS is acquired

My question are:
    • Is the current imageprocessor firmware likely just lacking TSR OR is it working fine but only works within the UK?
    • Can someone with UK TSR confirm if it works in Ireland or elsewhere in Europe which would mean I'm just missing TSR, or otherwise I would need RoW firmware instead of UK?

I can't find info on C7 generation but C8s sold here can have TSR, so I'd assume it is possible. Just checking before I buy VCP.

0 0 0

2. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    could you be so kind and share with me a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107d.zdc?

Thanks a lot in advance

0 0 0

3. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Parametrization is not mandatory.

If you are retrofitting for example, if you are sourcing your units in EU, making sure that their software versions are at least matching the minimal version needed, no need to reapply parameters.
    This is what I have done for my A8 and I have it working fully.

I was about to buy the Kufatec dongle but I managed to understand the last bit that allows the TSR (VZE) to fully work.

0 0 0

4. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Please HELP!

I have an A6 Allroad from 2015. I tried to retrofit/activate the TSR, but.. I have a clone of VCP, so in the ZDC folder there is only a E suffix file for the image processor module. I have tried to flash it on my calculator (with the H suffix), but with partial success. The module keeps working, but gives me error messages via VCDS. The only way in my opinion is, that I flash the correct ZDC file, the one with the H suffix. Now, there is a little problem, by getting that, because, I have a clone of VCP device. Pleas, if you could help me by sending the correct ZDC file for my device (4g0907107 E). Thank you.

0 0 0

5. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,
    I have module 4G0907107E and original VCP, but in VCP I have latest version only
    a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107c, anybody tried to activate VZE using older version from VCP?

0 0 0

6. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,
    I know that this is an old post, but it's new to me
    I've tried to activate Traffic Sign Recognition on my 2011 A8 D4. All steps/ recommendations has been followed carefully, used tools: Original VCDS and cloned VCP. Long story short, couldn't get the traffic sign on cluster Seems that I need this script file: vze_enable_a6_fl.PVCPScript and a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107b
    Where can I get this files? Any reply/ suggestion would be much appreciated
    Last edited by MyAudiA8L; 11-10-2023 at 12:15 PM.

0 0 0

7. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello audi100,
    I need this file: vze_enable_a6_fl.PVCPScript and a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107b can you please help me out? I appreciated.
    Best Regards
    Corso
    Last edited by MyAudiA8L; 11-10-2023 at 12:14 PM.

0 0 0

8. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Audi 100
    I've red all your posts and suggestions about activating ''Traffic Sign Recognition'' Great work, well done
    I've followed all steps one by one but nothing happened! I've got this error on modul 17: VZE_01 No Communication also this error on cluster: ACC and Audi Brake Guard not Available. So I had to UNDO everything to get rid of those errors. I have factory fitted Camera and Lane Assist.
    My image driver 8E is 4G0907107B HW:4H907107 but my VCP does not have ZDC file which is suit to my image drive. I have this one: a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107e.zdc Which I can not use it to flash my image drive. I'm using cloned VCP (but have original VCDS) and therefore can not ask VCP forum to help me out. I just wondering if you have this file: a6_c7_imageProcessor_Camera_4g0907107b.zdc and if you can help me out. I will be Grateful
    Best Regards
    Corso

0 0 0

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122