1. It's all in the detail....! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I gave my A4 a bit of a spit and polish just before the snow hit....today she emerged from her snowball to require a 'fine detail' spray to get the water marks off. The results look good I think, so thought I would share a few pictures with you.

IMG_0811.jpgIMG_0817.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0789.jpg

Hose down, followed by 2 bucket wash, clay, wash and rinse and then tar removal using diluted Tardis. Wash and rinse again followed by a hand cut using Farecla compound (I've had a tin for 15 years and it is fantastic stuff!) then polish and wax using Meguiar's Deep Crystal polish and Carnauba wax.

The interior wash cleaned and then Raceglaze Colour Enhance Trim Dressing was used on the black plastics. It's really an exterior dressing, but I have found it to be fantastic on interior trim too. It darkens and polishes to a lovely satin, factory like finish. All the exterior plastics and rubbers also got a treatment and it is a great product.

Engine bay cleaned with diluted Meg's All Purpose Cleaner, as were the arches, under sills and carpet mats. Door, boot and under bonnet rubbers all treated with Einszett Gummi Pflege which prevents drying out, fading and sticking in the freezing weather.

Wheels have been in for a refurb and a great job was done restoring them to factory fresh condition. AG Tyre Dressing finished them off together with a coat of Wolf Chemical's Nano Rim Sealant.

So, she is back to her former glory. Sadly, she has got to go though as I need a girl with a bigger back end to become the family car....My new love is also from Germany....but she's a Bavarian I'm afraid.....

IMG_0728.jpg

PP

1 1 0

2. Re: It's all in the detail....! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    looks great in red very nice