Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• stuart

Page 201551 of 164 FirstFirst ... LastLast
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Bazza1687

Re: AC fault recirculation flap fault code B109207

I fixed it! I had to take out the glove box could then see the recirculation flap which was closed. I removed the motor the flap opened on its own, must

Bazza1687 Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A4 B7 Overheating issue diagnosed

All hoses off, pressure wash and compressed air backflush, possible new radiator.

Crasher Today, 03:27 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Faults p2006 p2004 p2015

I have just been through a sketch on an A4 with this, new manifold fitted by another garage, I said "fit one that isn't a pile of ****" so they

Crasher Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Head gasket.

You will need the cam to cam locking tool and crank pin.

Crasher Today, 03:22 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Measured Soot Mass

Yes it is a calculated value even when it says measured, more of a guesstimate.

Crasher Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Rear Door won't open from outside, pls help!

The A4's are always more complex.

Crasher Today, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Golf Mk4-Issue: 16825-EVAP Emission Control Sys Incorrect Flow

The original code showed the valve to be open circuit or have a wiring fault.

Crasher Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    bobfrankish

A4 B7 Overheating issue diagnosed

Hi Everyone, good news and bad news. The overheating issue is definitely water pump failure, but unfortunately the impeller has completely disintegrated

bobfrankish Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    crunchynutter

Newbie-ish

Morning all
    I've morphed here from the passat forum, had to let the old girl go after 17 years ownership.
    I think I know just about all

crunchynutter Today, 11:12 AM Go to last post
    Flycatcher1

Re: front wing corrosion

Just an update, any advice appreciated.

I did take the arch liner off already and took photos, I didnÂ’t think at the time to take the

Flycatcher1 Today, 11:09 AM Go to last post
    bashman40

Faults p2006 p2004 p2015

Good Morning all, iv got a 2009 vw passat cc gt tdi 170 DSG and i keep getting these faults each time it rains then clears after a while is this the

bashman40 Today, 04:24 AM Go to last post
    Finless

Head gasket.

My 2003 Avant B6 SE 2.4 petrol V6 developed a misfire and, after a visit to a mechanic, the computer said there was a problem with cylinder 5 and, after

Finless Today, 04:13 AM Go to last post
    gareth23

Re: Measured Soot Mass

Not sure if this helps but I think its a calculated value using two pressure sensors compared to atmospheric pressure or one differential sensor, bigger

gareth23 Yesterday, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    gareth23

Re: Rear Door won't open from outside, pls help!

I had the same issue on my current A4 and taking the bowden cable out and getting some light oil in it fixed it. Its not a great design as the cable is

gareth23 Yesterday, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Speed limiters.

The only speed limiter that would work around here is a sucking great anchor permanently fixed to the back end of every car.

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 06:31 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -