Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Crasher

There is no available content written by Crasher
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

HowdyA3

Re: Fast Coolant Leak and Smoke from Engine Bay

Okay, I got it sorted. The hose clamp pliers I had got jammed. I took off the clip from the hose and managed to unjam it. I got the other parts back

HowdyA3 Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Southside

Re: Need help - throttle body?

@Crasher, just fitted the new throttle body but having an issue clearing these learnt values. Mine uses the UDS protocol if that helps?

Southside Today, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    Twolitrepinto

Re: 2012 Passat B7 1.6 TDI Electrical issues

So I tested these pins and they all have continuity to ground.
    I also tested the main ignition live pins to the ECU and they are all powering up

Twolitrepinto Yesterday, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    aperson

Re: 2008 VW Jetta - Boot Keeps Popping Open

Hi Crasher

Thanks for the reply and direction.

I'll keep you posted

Thanks

aperson Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    OvYd3L

Re: A6 C7 2.0 TDI CNHA: High consumption on IDLE and bad smell

Hello! did you solve it? My Audi A6 C7 2.0 TDI Ultra stronic smell bad on idle..

OvYd3L Yesterday, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: BKD Clutch and DMF Change

The Sachs Extend has a thicker pressure plate frame and can rub on the gearbox, the solution is a bit of a bodge but you fit an additional engine backplate

Crasher 18-09-2024, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    Filke

Re: Error workshop only leave vehicle in P position

It seems to be the common issue on all VW vehicles with DSG gearbox. I've even seen this error on e-Golf fitted with real automatic transmission (CVT

Filke 18-09-2024, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    Southside

Re: Need help - throttle body?

All new to this @Crasher. If you could kindly give me a step by step instructions for the Vagcom sw, that would be great! New tb has arrived so I just

Southside 18-09-2024, 07:12 AM Go to last post
    FrenchToGerman

BKD EGR cooler gasket part number?

Hi guys, can anyone help me with the part number for the EGR cooler gasket, it’s for the short pipe that goes to the turbo, can find the gasket for the

FrenchToGerman 17-09-2024, 06:57 PM Go to last post
    dk92

Re: BKD Clutch and DMF Change

An update: I took the hit and purchased an LUK kit and fitted it, works a treat. Completed a drive form Cornwall to Liverpool and it didn’t fall off.

dk92 17-09-2024, 04:10 PM Go to last post
    nick.king

Re: Error workshop only leave vehicle in P position

This is popping up every day now, clears after a second though.

Looked in to the repair kits again and checked with VW, they are about £55

nick.king 17-09-2024, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    zalukaj

Re: Skoda Superb Estate Purchase

Nice to hear that you dont have issues nowadays. I didn't notice the post date, sorry.

zalukaj 17-09-2024, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    Ben_T

Re: EA288 2.0 TDI Compression pressures

Well, I thought I'd make the most of what's left of the good weather and disassemble my engine to get to the root cause of its oil consumption issue

Ben_T 16-09-2024, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    swalker

new owner - Boot Pictures please

Hello all, feels a bit strange over here in the seat section....
    My son has just go this first car a 2013 Ibiza Toca,
    He got it at a really

swalker 16-09-2024, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    Dave Elcome

1.9PD ASZ Engine starting issues.

I am at the end of my tether with this car.

It has been erratic with starting for some months now, but always seems better when the weather

Dave Elcome 16-09-2024, 01:25 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -