Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Scott K

There is no available content written by Scott K
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Cheezy113

Re: ordering new golf 8

Supply is a massive problem, as are lead times. But its not just vw, its all over.

Cheezy113 Today, 09:11 AM Go to last post
    A8 PMJ

Re: Thermostat change

Thanks for the info
    Cheers
    Pat

A8 PMJ Yesterday, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    oneeyefrail

what belongs here ?

Evening people. just picked up a 2011 Audi q7 se from the auction with electrical problems,runs perfect but no interior heating ,abs,stability , air

oneeyefrail Yesterday, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    Danamow

Re: Glow plug and abs light flashing and no power. Please help

+1 for the water ingress I had same thing happen to me twice and it was water getting in the ecu and running down the pedal into the electrics. Re sealed

Danamow Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    FLAPPERJACK76

Re: Wet Passenger Footwell - Front.

The seam issue usually allows water in when driving, not usually when the vehicle is static. So a PITA to find.

Sent from my SM-G970F

FLAPPERJACK76 Yesterday, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Thermostat change

Circa 300 labour plus parts at the average indi.

Crasher Yesterday, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: DTUK Tuning box

Interesting, i should receive this box in a few days and will post my thoughts on it. As i watched this video i see there is a video from DTUK in reply

JimA4B6 Yesterday, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    papadelta

Re: New engine under Audi Extended Warranty

Ckq7 - Hi

Actually, if you look at the Exclusions in the Audi Extended Warranty Book, repairs are limited to the "market value"

papadelta Yesterday, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    morski

Re: Help Coding Soft-Close A6 4G facelift

Check my door codings which has soft close from the factory:
    FR: 011F1E015E21628002080013
    FL: 011F1E015E21628002080002
    RR: 010F1C004021628002080002

morski Yesterday, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: DTUK Tuning box

TESTING TUNING BOXES! Are they any good? DARKSIDE DEVELOPMENTS - YouTube

Gazwould Yesterday, 04:16 PM Go to last post
    Dainis

Re: Replacing Head Up Display

And sorry, results for sure!

At the moment is snowing outside, so quality little bit worse than in reality of bad

Dainis Yesterday, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    Cheezy113

Re: Voice Controls

You can see the manual online on vw's website... And that has a search function

Cheezy113 Yesterday, 03:14 PM Go to last post
    Dainis

Re: Replacing Head Up Display

Hello everybody!
    I have same issue with my audi a6 c7 HUD also. And while I'm from Lithuania it is more difficult to send for refurbishment this

Dainis Yesterday, 03:01 PM Go to last post
    Gemmadoll

Audi Q7 Service Interval - Fixed / Flexible

Hi

I'm on my second Q7 now.. purchased in April. My previous Q7 went to 16k without needing a service, this one is on 8k and is saying oil

Gemmadoll Yesterday, 11:39 AM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: ordering new golf 8

Almost certainly down to the chip shortage and dealers having already already sold all their current allocation of build slots for the next period. The

johnsimcox Yesterday, 11:11 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -