Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Pixels

There is no available content written by Pixels
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

gavinl1967

Re: A5 Sportback tyre pressure

I dropped the pressures to the comfort settings last night - 39 front / 36 rear, and it felt a bit better this morning.

it might be the new

gavinl1967 Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Front hub nut torque

Make sure you get the dished nuts, not flat faced 6Q0 407 396 B, it is 50 Nm +45°

Crasher Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Faults p2006 p2004 p2015

V157 repair kit? Anyway, if you do anything to the flaps the ECU picks it up and on comes the light.

Crasher Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: How I kept mice out of my classic car garage

The little sods eat cars! Some bright spark decided to make brake cable covers out of organic materials to "save the ******* planet" and now

Crasher Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2016 SQ5 Gearbox Service interval.

What is the VIN?

Crasher Today, 11:24 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A5 Sportback tyre pressure

Does the sticker show comfort pressures as well as economy or what is the VIN?

Crasher Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Crankshaft locking pin - A6 2002 2.5 TDI engine (AYM)

I have no idea!

Crasher Today, 11:21 AM Go to last post
    john493

Front hub nut torque

Guys,

Changing the clutch on a 2015 Polo 1.2 petrol do had to pull the driveshafts - - they've got the 12 point hub with the locking tangs,

john493 Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    jdragon

Re: Polo 2013 - Bulb Light on Dash with Fault Code 1006 - Door Contact Switch

I think you could be right.......will see what happens if I ever do any work on it again

jdragon Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    jdragon

Re: Faults p2006 p2004 p2015

The P2015 came up on my A4 B8 at ~140k

I fixed it by installing a V157 repair bracket that I bought from eBay at around £8

The

jdragon Yesterday, 09:49 PM Go to last post
    waqasnoor

How I kept mice out of my classic car garage

Hey fellow car enthusiasts,

I wanted to share a recent challenge I faced and how I tackled it, hoping it might help some of you dealing

waqasnoor Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    Itsrainman

2016 SQ5 Gearbox Service interval.

Hello All,

I’m hoping for some sanity and guidance on the ‘sealed for life’ service interval for the ZF gearbox used in the SQ5.

Itsrainman Yesterday, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

Re: Backup Camera not working

I brought all this for my 2006 A6 but never fitted it due to CP, now i have Odis it doesn’t worry me as much, its far easier on the 2009 face lifted cars

dean warren Yesterday, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    quattromark

Re: Backup Camera not working

My car is 2006 - however the camera setup was a retrofit - a mix of parts from A6 and Q7!
    It has upto now worked perfect......TBH, not too bothered

quattromark Yesterday, 04:24 PM Go to last post
    gavinl1967

A5 Sportback tyre pressure

Afternoon all.
    I’ve had my 2017 A5 Sportback for a week now and have just had new branded tyres fitted to replace the awful no-brand ones the garage

gavinl1967 Yesterday, 02:46 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -