Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• c..corgill

There is no available content written by c..corgill
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

gareth23

Re: Measured Soot Mass

Not sure if this helps but I think its a calculated value using two pressure sensors compared to atmospheric pressure or one differential sensor, bigger

gareth23 Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    gareth23

Re: Rear Door won't open from outside, pls help!

I had the same issue on my current A4 and taking the bowden cable out and getting some light oil in it fixed it. Its not a great design as the cable is

gareth23 Today, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Speed limiters.

The only speed limiter that would work around here is a sucking great anchor permanently fixed to the back end of every car.

FrenchAudi Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The anti tamper legislation was quashed as far as I know, anyway, how are they going to enforce it... VOSA can't even stop people from ripping their Diesel

Crasher Today, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    Mulberrry VR6

Measured Soot Mass

Hi all,

can anyone show me a diagram of where the 1.6tdi CAYC takes its particle filter measured soot mass from.

my car is showing

Mulberrry VR6 Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    RustySocket

Re: Golf Mk4-Issue: 16825-EVAP Emission Control Sys Incorrect Flow

The car threw the code 16825 almost immediately.
    Cleared the code.
    Replaced the petrol cap with a new Febi unit.
    Code not yet reappeared.

RustySocket Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Ok grandad, I haz top skilz wit hax, iz epik.

Whippy53 Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Think that is why the "anti tamper legislation" was brought into force..

stuart Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I how long will it be before companies offer a removal service, days? Complete waste of time.

Crasher Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Top end Tapping noise BXE engine

The best size is the correct one! 0.25 and 0.50 refer to ones used on a crank which has been reground. You can't tell what you need until it is apart

Crasher Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Rear Door won't open from outside, pls help!

Complex job. You have to remove the outer handle blank so you can release the Bowden cable (note its position) and then lower the window down to where

Crasher Today, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Maverick7777

Re: Dash Board Lit up like a Christmas Tree. Warning Lights?

I placed a new battery the other day. Had a diagnostic run quite a high end Autel Reader. All but one fault cleared and that was to do with the steering

Maverick7777 Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Great idea... if you don't speed nothing to worry about ..

stuart Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    Brindy

Re: Top end Tapping noise BXE engine

Thanx for reply can I ask what size are best .50 or .25 I seen both saying they fit the bxe engine
    Thanx again

Brindy Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Speed limiters.

From 7th July 2024 onwards, all car manufacturers will be legally required to ensure any cars on sale in their showrooms have speed limiters fitted. This

Whippy53 Yesterday, 09:05 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -