Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• benetics

There is no available content written by benetics
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: Audi A6 C8 7-speed gearbox software update versions.

No idea, I let ODIS do the thinking for me.

Crasher Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Amarok oil pressure

Is it a V6?

Crasher Today, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Crafter 2021 adblue ecu location

It is on top of the tank, you have to remove the tank to get at it.

Crasher Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    Turbo-Tara

Re: Amarok oil pressure

I’m having an issue where that oil pressure light comes up after about 40 min of driving , Jeep just got serviced 2 months ago and oil pressure sensor

Turbo-Tara Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    audimees

I have all update files,but I need to know difference of these files.

audimees Yesterday, 06:01 PM Go to last post
    techi

WV1ZZZSYZM9061921

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

techi Yesterday, 05:02 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: eTfsi gremlins

There is no logical alternative to a full car code read, save, test drive, reread and save then compare scans.

Crasher Yesterday, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Crafters aren’t my thing but what is the VIN?

Crasher Yesterday, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

If there is a TPI it will be on erWin and the update available via ODIS.

Crasher Yesterday, 04:33 PM Go to last post
    HowdyA3

Re: Audi A3 8P Drivers window not winding down and central locking issues.

Here's a picture of my wiring loom repair before I added electrical tape to it. Also, im just wondering what the connector in the third picture is for?

HowdyA3 Yesterday, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    HowdyA3

Re: Audi A3 8P Drivers window not winding down and central locking issues.

I swapped the door control module back over with the old one today. Looks like it's still the same. Here's a scan after clearing the codes. The instrument

HowdyA3 Yesterday, 03:15 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: eTfsi gremlins

Couple of thoughts, though I did not have a hybrid. There is no regen on the eTFSi, that applies only to diesel engines. Would think the cause of the

johnsimcox Yesterday, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    techi

Crafter 2021 adblue ecu location

Hi Guys,
    Trying to find adblue ecu location can anyone point me in the right direction, not under driver seat from what I can see.

techi Yesterday, 11:27 AM Go to last post
    johnro79

eTfsi gremlins

Hi guys.
    I've moved from an old C7 to a 3 year old hybrid

I have some gremlins atm I'm trying to figure it out.
    Unfortunately

johnro79 Yesterday, 09:30 AM Go to last post
    audimees

Audi A6 C8 7-speed gearbox software update versions.

Hello!

I have A6 C8 2019 55Tfsi with 7-speed gearbox and I searching some information about newest software update version differences.

audimees 08-06-2024, 07:47 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

Crasher

Air suspension Fault

It is £1975 from an Audi dealers parts department. A TPS MAY serve you and give you 10% discount BUT the TPS warranty system is a not fit for purpose joke so if you aren’t trade, buy it from Audi.

Crasher 01-06-2024 09:55 AM

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -