Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Gazwould

There is no available content written by Gazwould
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

ian5472

Re: Headlight adjustment

It also states this function is not available on all export models . But I understand your confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ian5472 Yesterday, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    Taxiboy

Re: Mass Air Flow

Better keep an eye on that but I wonder if the my failed Glowplug on first start of the day has caused it. The code never came back after I cleared it

Taxiboy Yesterday, 08:36 PM Go to last post
    Tim B

This is what I found

Tim B Yesterday, 07:34 PM Go to last post
    Tim B

Tim B Yesterday, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    ian5472

Hi,

You can change in the MMI certainly on my 2013 A7.

Iíve included the page from my manual which shows where to go. Hope it

ian5472 Yesterday, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    Tim B

Headlight adjustment

Hi, heading to France soon. Conflicting info on adjustment for headlights. Manual suggests automatic don't need to do anything but it's clear as mud.

Tim B Yesterday, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    Fred Thornton

Re: Faulty Pedal Sensors?

Apologies for the hiatus on this Crasher, it slipped my mind due to holidays and whatnot. Then I thought I'd wait until after having the 12k / 1 year

Fred Thornton Yesterday, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: DSG Gearbox Issue

We will only fit new genuine Mechatronic units, repaired ones often fail.

Crasher Yesterday, 12:36 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Help needed

This unit is bolted to the back of the block behind the driveshaft and DPF so extremely difficult to get at. On the lift it takes us 6 hours.

Crasher Yesterday, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

That means the Selective Catalytic Reduction system is not working as well as it should, the Reductant (AdBlue) is what the cat uses to reduce the temperature

Crasher Yesterday, 12:14 PM Go to last post
    Taxiboy

Thats for that I will give that a try. My Engine management light on this morning both pending and stored code from the Glowplug but also a pending code

Taxiboy Yesterday, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    gav28uk

Re: How to stop DAB+/FM switching between the two

Thanks for the suggestion but this setting is already off. I don't understand why Audi would force FM/DAB together as a single source. It's crazy.

gav28uk Yesterday, 10:09 AM Go to last post
    usher80

DSG Gearbox Issue

Hi everyone, I'll try to keep this brief!

I have a few issues with the MK6 Golf, 1.4TSI DSG. Firstly, I think the Transmission control

usher80 29-06-2022, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: How to stop DAB+/FM switching between the two

In the radio settings menu there is an option to "Service following between related DAB stations" When active this allows switching between

johnsimcox 29-06-2022, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Help needed

As per the other thread I linked, cleaning out the carbon build up in the cooler passageways got ours working just fine again. It's messy, so unless

VAG-Abound 29-06-2022, 07:40 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -