Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• pdlh

There is no available content written by pdlh
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

owenappleton

Re: 2012 Caddy CAYE injector no voltage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owenappleton Today, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    owenappleton

owenappleton Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    owenappleton

owenappleton Today, 09:10 PM Go to last post
    owenappleton

2012 Caddy CAYE injector no voltage

Hi. I’ve just been working through a few issues with my 2012 Caddy with the CAYE 1.6tdi. Basically, it started fine when I bought it but had no power

owenappleton Today, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    nevbadger99

Re: Android Auto / Apple Carplay (HN+R)

I did something similar, I put an instruction thread on here somewhere (it was about 3-4 years ago) - let me know if you try and I will dig it out for

nevbadger99 Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    nevbadger99

Re: Advice/Experience/Feedback Request: Aftermarket Android Headunit

I haven't tried that unit but I did fit a Road Top box which uses the existing screen but has a special wiring harness that patches the road top box into

nevbadger99 Today, 08:47 PM Go to last post
    nevbadger99

Bluetooth has died

Hi my bluetooth has stopped working.

I had 2 phones paired to it, one iPhone and one Android, and now neither will connect. I tried deleting

nevbadger99 Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    Omy193

Re: SQ7 Tdi turbo issue

So I have now replaced EGR Valve, EGR Cooler and all relating gasket/seals, the problem is still there.
    I have also again double checked the Exhaust

Omy193 Today, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    tonycb6

Re: Fuel level sensor 2 error

Sorry

tonycb6 Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post
    tonycb6

Wauzzz4g5gn169840

tonycb6 Today, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

What is the VIN?

Crasher Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    tonycb6

Fuel level sensor 2 error

Can anyone help please,A6 2lt diesel 2016.
    Fuel gauge showing low fuel so I topped up with £85 of diesel but the gauge still showing low.Scanned

tonycb6 Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    benmack

Re: Adblue Fault, Now Won't Start

Thanks Crasher, I think I might just get it deleted. We live in a rural area, emmissions are not so critical here

benmack Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    benmack

Re: Adblue Fault, Now Won't Start

Thanks Gareth. I think it's a gamble I have to take, and just make sure I don't stall. The alternative is RAC it home from here, not much advantage

benmack Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    Full Scan

Re: MK7 Golf water ingress locations

Just started to see the start of water leak from the bottom of my rear door speakers.

Just need this Geo engineered weather to give

Full Scan Today, 12:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -