Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• ozzit

There is no available content written by ozzit
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

nevbadger99

Re: Diesel v hybrid

Interesting thanks, disappointing...

I'm definitely in the long distance camp so I think it's diesel again for me. I get 50mpg on average

nevbadger99 Today, 07:30 PM Go to last post
    toneata

A6 3.0 quattro 2005 unconnected pipes

Hi all,
    I have found today that there are 3 pipes unconnected on my engine. Can someone please tell me what are these and where should I connect

toneata Today, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2012 Caddy CAYE injector no voltage

Yes this is a common one and annoyingly hard to find the first time. I had the same thing with Toerag parking sensors, blank screen and a very similar

Crasher Today, 05:07 PM Go to last post
    owenappleton

Re: 2012 Caddy CAYE injector no voltage

Solved. After putting a full belt/tensioner/water pump kit on since I was half way there checking the timing, it still wouldn’t start after putting everything

owenappleton Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A4 B7 2.0L Tdi Cylinder Head

I don't get a rating, just a job title...

Crasher Today, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    bobfrankish

Wow! Just noticed, I'm now in first gear! Feels more like reverse to me.

bobfrankish Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    bobfrankish

Right. Thanks Crasher. I have a reasonable understanding of it all now. The cam carrier is obviously "glued" to the head with a bead of silicone,

bobfrankish Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: DSG Fault Maybe

There are lots of chancers out there trying to make a buck doing these on the cheap, we tried one a few months ago due to the customer not wanting the

Crasher Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: injector deviation

BP Ultimate is good.

Crasher Today, 03:14 PM Go to last post
    Fanos

Re: How I kept mice out of my classic car garage

I feel you. These little creatures are very annoying. They destroyed the electric system of my 80s Mercedes.

Fanos Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    D ave

Re: Any idea what this is for?

Hi Crasher
    you got to love such a easy fix i didn't even realise i didn't have a working light in the glovebox until i plugged in that plug it wasn’t

D ave Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    daveplyjeep

Thanks for that info Crasher

Is it possible to to get a complete unit and what's it like to replace.

daveplyjeep Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    swalker

Re: injector deviation

Cheers Crasher, I always run BP Ultimate, cant remember the last time i seen Shell over here,I will have to google that one.
    The more i think about

swalker Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Yes, it is called HIP treatment for Hot Isostatic Pressing. The tool is called T10262 and thinking about it, you can probaly just tap the carrier off

Crasher Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

006079 (P17BF) - Hydraulic Pump - 000 - Play Protection
    006300 (P189C) - Function Restriction due to Insufficient Pressure Build-Up

Crasher Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

Crasher

Air suspension Fault

It is £1975 from an Audi dealers parts department. A TPS MAY serve you and give you 10% discount BUT the TPS warranty system is a not fit for purpose joke so if you aren’t trade, buy it from Audi.

Crasher 01-06-2024 09:55 AM

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -