Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• stuart

by Published on 13-11-2021 06:21 PM
    Article Preview

• Digitized light for more safety and a progressive technology experience
    • Extensive technology portfolio with many intelligent functions
    • UK sales begin December 2, prices start from £73,375

A sharpened design and innovative new technologies, Audi is ensuring the increased presence and sporty elegance of the A8, the trailblazer in the premium segment. Ordering in the UK for the refreshed flagship begins on December 2, with the first customer deliveries due in the second quarter of 2022. The starting price for A8 is £73,375 with long wheelbase starting from £77,375. The S8 is priced at £99,650.

As the successor to the Audi V8, the A8 has been the brand’s leading edge in the luxury saloon segment of Audi’s portfolio since 1994. The Audi A8 is a symbol of and a trailblazer for the status and prestige of the brand. The fourth generation of the luxury saloon, which Audi introduced in 2017, raised it to a new level concerning power, look, and equipment. As an initial series model, the A8 revealed the future design language upon its launch and consequently it is essentially the progressive face of the brand to the present day. The sharpened design coupled with established technologies and outstanding comfort in the back seats defines Audi’s premium conception in this segment. The saloon thereby represents the symbiosis of masterful comfort and sporty handling and it, therefore, covers the full breadth of driving experience. With precision in all details and many intelligent functions, the new A8 is a high-value technology pioneer.

Even more prestige and authority: the exterior design

The Audi A8 is a saloon that represents status and exudes authority – now that it has been reworked, its exterior is even more representative, confident, and athletic. The base of the Singleframe grille is now wider and chrome angles that increase in size from bottom to top adorn its grid. The side air intakes are more upright and just as freshly styled as the headlights, whose lower edge on the outside creates a distinctive ...
    by Published on 13-11-2021 06:15 PM
    Article Preview

• The Volkswagen electric offensive continues its advance with the launch of a new ID. family top model as part of the ACCELERATE brand strategy
    • The new ID.51 and the sporty ID.5 GTX2 with dual-motor all-wheel drive inspire delight with their expressive design, long-distance capability and the latest generation of software
    • Comprehensive digitisation and over-the-air updates represent the next milestone on Volkswagen’s journey to becoming a software-oriented mobility provider.
    • Sustainable e-mobility: like the ID.3 and ID.4, the new ID.5 is manufactured at the Zwickau plant and both models are carbon-neutral on delivery to the customer.

On the “Way to ZERO”: The new ID.5 does more than just expand the successful ID. family; the new Volkswagen launch moves the electrification of its new car fleet forward and into a new market segment. The elegant, expressive E-SUV coupé is equipped with the new ID. software version 3.0, which includes improved charging performance and voice control among other features. With the use of swarm data and latest-generation driver assistance systems, Volkswagen is also taking the next step towards automated driving.

“The ID.5 is electric, sporty and elegant. Our premium SUV coupé with all-electric drive marks another milestone in our ACCELERATE strategy,” says Ralf Brandstätter, brand CEO. “It offers locally carbon-neutral driving enjoyment for a discerning customer group. We are breaking into a completely new market segment with this model.”

New from 2022: Volkswagen ID.5 and ID.5 GTX

Elegant and dynamic design, outstanding aerodynamics, extensive range. The new ID.5 and the sporty ID.5 GTX with dual-motor all-wheel drive are the ...
    by Published on 13-11-2021 06:07 PM
    Article Preview

• All-new Taigo is Volkswagen’s first SUV-coupé, bringing sleek looks, charisma and flexibility to the compact SUV segment
    • Brand’s latest SUV starts from £21,960 OTR in generously equipped Life specification, with a 1.0-litre 95 PS engine and 5-speed gearbox
    • Taigo majors on substance as well as style, with IQ.Light LED matrix headlights, Travel Assist and Digital Cockpit all fitted as standard, depending on trim

The Volkswagen Taigo is now open for order to UK customers, offering the latest safety and driver assistance systems, connectivity and infotainment, versatility and desirability, wrapped up in a stylish SUV-coupé body, and fitted with an array of efficient and flexible petrol engines. The model starts at £21,960 OTR for the model in Life specification, allied to a 1.0-litre, 95 PS TSI engine and 5-speed manual gearbox.

At 150 mm longer than the entry-level SUV in the Volkswagen range – the compact T-Cross – and shorter and lower than the stylish T-Roc, the Taigo complements neatly the brand’s SUV line-up, which also comprises the Tiguan, ID.4, Tiguan Allspace and Touareg.

The newcomer features the higher seating position and ground clearance of an SUV, while also offering comfort and style. Personalisation is provided via a wide and vibrant range of paint colours, while further customisation is available optionally across various aspects of the interior. Customer demand for high levels of technology and connectivity are met, with wireless App-Connect and wireless smartphone charging, as well as streaming and internet services, all included from Life trim upwards.

The Taigo ...
    by Published on 13-11-2021 05:58 PM
    Article Preview

• More than half a million units produced since the SUV’s introduction in 2017
    • ŠKODA's best-selling SUV and the brand’s second most popular model overall after the Octavia in 2020 and in the first half of 2021
    • Second model from the ŠKODA SUV campaign has won numerous awards
    • The revised ŠKODA Karoq will make its debut in a digital media presentation on 30 November

Since its introduction in spring 2017, the ŠKODA Karoq has contributed substantially to the Czech car maker’s success. Alongside its older sibling the Kodiaq, this compact SUV has won over numerous customers and car magazines worldwide, playing a key role in shaping the development of the ŠKODA brand in recent years. More than 500,000 units of the Karoq have rolled off the production lines since 2017. In 2020 and in the first half of 2021, it was ŠKODA's best-selling SUV and the brand’s second most popular model overall after the Octavia. The freshened ŠKODA Karoq will make its debut in a digital media presentation on 30 November.

Martin Jahn, ŠKODA AUTO Board Member for Sales and Marketing, says: “With its generous amount of space and typical ŠKODA functionality, the Karoq has delighted our customers right from the start. It was our most popular SUV model during the past year and the first half of 2021 – which illustrates its importance within the model portfolio. I am convinced that we will build on this success story with the new edition of the Karoq and attract new customers to the brand.”

Introduced in 2017, the ŠKODA Karoq represented the second stage ...
    by Published on 09-10-2021 07:08 PM
    Article Preview

• Audi R8 V10 performance RWD now with 570 PS
    • 60 percent carryover parts with LMS GT4, produced at “Böllinger Höfe” plant
    • New Edition models bring extra exclusivity
    • Prices start from £126,885 OTR for the coupé and £135,575 OTR for the spyder

Even more power, even more fun: the true meaning of “performance” at the Audi Sport GmbH. The new R8 V10 performance RWD (Combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 13.0 – 12.9 (18.1 – 18.2 US mpg); Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 298 – 294) is available as a coupé or spyder with 30 PS extra and a sporty complement to the R8 V10 performance quattro. This rear-wheel drive sportscar, with its mid-mounted engine boasting 570 PS, is the embodiment of fun driving.

The Audi R8 V10 performance RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) is the sporty new cutting edge of serial rear-wheel drive sportscars from Audi. “The Audi R8 V10 RWD really struck a chord with customers right from the start with its rear-wheel drive derived from the R8 LMS racecar and its unfiltered dynamics. Now it has 30 PS and 10 Nm more, taking the driving experience to a whole new level,” says Sebastian Grams, Managing Director of Audi Sport GmbH. The base versions of both models, the R8 V10 quattro and the R8 V10 RWD as a Coupé and Spyder, will be replaced by the new performance models. This puts the R8 model range more firmly in the top position.

Top speed of 204mph

This mid-mounted engine sportscar leaves others in the dust, accelerating from zero to 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds (3.8 seconds for the Spyder) with a top speed of 204mph (203mph for the Spyder). The crown jewel of the new R8 is the renowned naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 FSI motor with ...
    by Published on 01-10-2021 02:12 PM
    Article Preview

• Production of the CUPRA Born has started at Europe's largest electric vehicle plant in Zwickau, Germany
    • CUPRA anticipates Born will increase the brand’s share to 20 per cent of the company's global sales and play a key role in reducing CO2 emissions
    • Griffiths: "Producing our first 100% electric model in Europe's largest electric vehicle factory will provide valuable lessons as we look to build electric vehicles in Martorell from 2025 onwards"
    • The CUPRA Born will be the star of Automobile Barcelona 2021, which starts this Thursday
    • Born to be available to order from November

CUPRA has begun series production of its first 100% electric car, the CUPRA Born, at the Zwickau plant in Germany.

CEO Wayne Griffiths and the company's Board Members visited Europe's largest electric vehicle plant to mark the start of production of the new model. They were welcomed by Stefan Loth, Chairman of the Board of Management of Volkswagen Saxony and former head of the Martorell plant.

Production of the CUPRA Born marks the start of a new era for the brand, which at the 2021 Munich International Motor Show (IAA) announced an electric offensive with the ambition to becoming a fully electric brand by 2030.

"With its emotional design and electric sportiness, the CUPRA Born is the impulse of the company's transformation and the start of CUPRA's electric offensive. Producing our first 100% electric model in Europe's largest electric vehicle factory will provide valuable lessons as we look to build electric vehicles in Martorell from 2025 onwards. Our ambition is to produce more than 500,000 urban ...
    by Published on 18-09-2021 05:17 PM
    Article Preview

• Introducing a new, stylish body variant for the all-electric flagship ŠKODA Enyaq iV
    • Three power variants, rear- or all-wheel drive and even better aerodynamics
    • A generously sized interior and Design Selections inspired by modern living environments

Following the successful launch of the ŠKODA Enyaq iV, ŠKODA AUTO is adding a new body variant to its first all-electric SUV range: the four-door ŠKODA Enyaq Coupé iV is characterised by an elegant, sloping rear. Its drag coefficient (cd) of 0.247 is even lower than the aerodynamic Enyaq iV SUV, making the Enyaq Coupé iV more efficient and enabling it to cover more than 332 miles in the WLTP cycle when fitted with the larger battery. There is a choice of two battery sizes and three power variants with rear- or all-wheel drive. Just like in the Enyaq iV, the classic trim levels for the interior have been replaced with the Design Selections. In typical ŠKODA style, the Enyaq Coupé iV boasts a generously sized interior and a boot capacity of 570 l.

Thomas Schäfer, ŠKODA AUTO CEO, said: “We have made a great start on the international markets with our all-electric flagship ŠKODA Enyaq iV. The vehicle has been very well received by our customers, and roughly 70,000 orders have been placed. In early 2022, we will be upping the ante with the Enyaq Coupé iV: this variant of our e-SUV is even more emotive and presents a real design highlight, rounding off the top end of our model range.”

The ŠKODA Enyaq Coupé iV is an excellent addition to the Enyaq iV line-up and offers a truly dynamic car for customers who enjoy an active lifestyle. With generous amounts of space ...
    Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

northeao

Re: What battery should I get?

Hi there, If you don't mind me asking, which battery did you end up replacing your old battery with as I have the identical battery as your old one and

northeao Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    2008tdihighline

Re: Rear knocking it's **** off

I read some much about people opting for these as a decent replacement but after maybe 2k miles covered they began knocking! I thought it can't be the

2008tdihighline Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Papereyes

Oil dipstick

Hi all

So I've been having the max oil warning light pop up on my dashboard and wanted to drain some oil away. I was looking online and

Papereyes Yesterday, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Heppi021

Unknown Issue.

I have the following issue with my Audi A4 B8.5 2012 2.0 TDI Quattro 177 HP :

"Steering Lock : Contact Workshop" : It randomly

Heppi021 Yesterday, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Heppi021

Re: Steering Lock : Contact Workshop.

Still could not get a VCDS scan, because I do not have the software. The car does not start anymore only if my foot is on the clutch and push in the key

Heppi021 Yesterday, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    armandunkn

Re: High Beam assist for C7.5 Allroad Facelift with MATRIX

I do have the camera above the rain sensor but not the one below the mirror as in this attached pic. However, I for sure do have matrix as I have seen

armandunkn Yesterday, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    futtret

Re: A3 2.0L TDI Maintenance Thread

So that's the heating matrix replaced, the timing belt & water pump, and G12 Evo coolant used. Oh and some other exhaust system sensor 2 or something,

futtret 27-03-2024, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

My 2016 A6 Facelift had Matrix headlights, and AutoScan in VCDS didn't detect a Module 20 on mine. If it helps, this is a scan of the car from while I

MFGF 27-03-2024, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    c..corgill

D o m

anyone know where or should is the date of manufacture be on a bosch car battery.
    dont want to buy one over 3 mths old.

c..corgill 27-03-2024, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    r.vaneck

Re: Hi to all

Welcome to this forum .. I've been a fan and supporter of the Audi V6 TDI's and the A6 in particular since 2003, so if there is any problem, let me know!

r.vaneck 27-03-2024, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    Kayte

Unknown fault 9632 reductant level sensor

Hi
    We have a VW Sharan S TDi (2011 diesel)
    Be very grateful for any advice in tracing a possible fault that our VW garage can’t identify.

Kayte 27-03-2024, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Johnny31

You cannot have adaptive/matrix headlights without a camera.
    So, what do you have? Post a pic.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Johnny31 27-03-2024, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Badyns

Hi to all

Hi to all. I've just purchased an A6 2009 3lt TDI Allroad, so I am looking forward to some forum interaction with knowledgeable chaps while sorting out

Badyns 27-03-2024, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    smiffypr

Re: Advice please

There are VCDS things on Ebay, the cheaper listings will be a cable only, then you have to find free software with limited abilities. There are some second

smiffypr 27-03-2024, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

A6 C7 Allroad Bitdi 320hp ECU software 0003 or 0004?

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my ECU from

FL_4G0907589F_0001 to either 0003 or 0004 which are before dieselgate. Does anyone have more info

armandunkn 27-03-2024, 12:16 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -