PDA

View Full Version : looking for your advice

thewall
16-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I've been looking at two products that i would like anybodys advice/experience with -A californian duster to save washing the car every few days to keep that well earnt shine,and also a pre-wax cleanser after reading the bumf wouldn't an ordinary polish do the same,i'm looking at the Dodo pre-wax which says that it helps to make the body smooth ready for an easy waxing.
Your thoughts thanks

Slick
26-10-2009, 08:09 PM
I have only used the dodo prewax cleaner - Lime Prime and its a great product to use before waxing.

You can use it by hand or machine and after you apply it you can see the dirt/old wax it removes by looking how dirty your pad/applicator becomes

I used my Lime prime after machine polishing my car, I used the polish to correct some defects in my paint like swirling/cobwebs then applied Lime Prime to help my Dodo Supernatural wax bond better to my car. Lime Prime also gives a great finish on its own which is then protected by applying wax.

It works similar to a polish and Lime Prime can be used by machine to correct light defects so it works like a polish + glaze.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have anymore questions.