PDA

View Full Version : Attention vag.com

drodders
08-12-2008, 10:22 PM
any one in the wirral area got a vag.com they could plug in to my bus sharan tdi 03 to see what is wrong with this aux heater...be very grateful...:beerchug:

VAGMAN54
29-12-2008, 09:04 PM
check the posts on page 1 its full of info about your problem

drodders
29-12-2008, 10:28 PM
check the posts on page 1 its full of info about your problem

i have already read all about it previously,my thermostat working perfect car heats up in this weather running temp 10-15 mins, warm heaters in the front if i drive straight away on mway takes about touch under 10 mins running temp so i think everything is ok there its just that my aux heater does not work at all,fuse 12 still there ok long pipes under bus heat up,just no jet noise or smoke..about to check ambient temp sensor by bridging the connection see if it kicks in any other suggestions for now defo not over heating or anything like that had that before on another bus other than rear heater problem this one is great to be truthful with you,,just want heater working...not going to change glow plug or that yet as no smoke ,as i said any more suggestions maybe Kenny can help..anyone have any thoughts on a cheap hand held vag-com available thats been tried & tested for day to day problem solving...

drodders
30-12-2008, 01:58 PM
just been out with the bus for about an hour bridged the ambient temp sensor still no joy had the main plug connection of on aux heater cleaned checked still no joy all the pipes are warming up including the rubber water pipes even the side of the rear heater is warming up but the mini exhaust & the metal pipe that runs to the rear heater in the car are still cold any thoughts