PDA

View Full Version : Pros and cons a6 vs a4 sline models.

PowerhouseDan
27-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Was looking to buy a a4 sline 2012 heart set on one but after looking at the a6 both avant btw it's only a extra 5 k euro of a difference. Could someone tell me the pros and cons over each other. My heart says a4 my head a6

Eshrules
27-02-2012, 01:20 PM
size?

robbyg
27-02-2012, 10:38 PM
I am the other way round:
Head thinks A4 as its not much smaller but it will resale better in 3-4 years and is £10k cheaper with options (fewer flashy expensive options to tempt me)

Heart wants A6 as the interior is beautiful and abit more spacious, the LED headlights and air suspension are tempting and bigger is always better. And they do a 300bhp diesel.

I intend to follow my heart. who needs a head...

Guest 2
27-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Sometimes you need to follow the nagging in your left ear :(

I've beat that nag four times when buying cars before stupid house stuff ;)

I'm moving from a c6 to a c7 in the next few months. I was torn between a q5 and c7 but my heart won in the end ;)

Have you drove both? Drive them, take an extended test drive of both and see which suits your life over a couple of days then decide from there.

Both cars have their problems, have a look through here and youll see.

zis76
28-02-2012, 01:05 AM
You just get so much more bang for your buck with the A6, it's almost a no brainer (I had a similar dilemma before buying the A6 earlier on this month). Also finance deals on the A6 are very attractive at the moment...