1. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Heres mine. Absolutely fantastic so far, very impressive throughout.

IMG_0551.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 2 0

2. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    nice
    Hope you are enjoying playing with all the toys. I particularly like the variable cruise control.

Couple of things i have noticed, all very small points - no TPMS where you can view the pressures etc in the car, for some reason only the back indicators sweep, (i realise this is supposed to be the case). My windscreen nozzles are naff and im sure i was supposed to get body coloured wing mirrors (but i prefer the silver so no matter)

0 0 0

3. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjock View Post
    nice
    Hope you are enjoying playing with all the toys. I particularly like the variable cruise control.

Couple of things i have noticed, all very small points - no TPMS where you can view the pressures etc in the car, for some reason only the back indicators sweep, (i realise this is supposed to be the case). My windscreen nozzles are naff and im sure i was supposed to get body coloured wing mirrors (but i prefer the silver so no matter)
    Funny enough I’m struggling to get to grips with the toys a little, even the variable cruise control is completely different to what I’m used too. I’m coming from BMW and everything is completely opposite. Haven’t even looked at TPMS yet. Also still having trouble connecting to my audi on the app which is annoying.

I thought exactly the same when I see your wing mirrors (before seeing my car). I like the silver much better but was expecting black so that was a nice bonus. I asked the dealer and he didn’t know why some are different?.

The engine feels absolutely fantastic so far and I absolutely love the seats and pan roof.

0 0 0

4. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Make sure you have the new version of the app i wasnt aware of this until the dealer told me (on the iphone is should be red with the audi rings).
    should be straight forward to get your car on the app the tricky bit is getting the car to send the fuel, mileage etc to the app.
    you need to setup the primary user in the connect module in the car first
    It can take a day or so to populate the fuel readings, mileage etc

Engine is great massive torque and im saying that coming from an RS6.
    It sounds better in dynamic mode from the outside than it does from the inside unfortunately but im very happy with it.
    mpg isnt great ave 26 mgp so far but i didnt get this to be concerned about that, im sure it will improve with time and mileage.

0 0 0

5. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Make sure you have the new version of the app i wasnt aware of this until the dealer told me (on the iphone is should be red with the audi rings).
    should be straight forward to get your car on the app the tricky bit is getting the car to send the fuel, mileage etc to the app.
    you need to setup the primary user in the connect module in the car first
    It can take a day or so to populate the fuel readings, mileage etc

Engine is great massive torque and im saying that coming from an RS6.
    It sounds better in dynamic mode from the outside than it does from the inside unfortunately but im very happy with it.
    mpg isnt great ave 26 mgp so far but i didnt get this to be concerned about that, im sure it will improve with time and mileage.
    Cheers. I downloaded that app tonight as I was using the other one and I finally got it connected after playing around with it for a couple of hours!

Feel like I’m starting to get used to the Audi menu a bit more now though which is good.

0 0 0

6. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Getting the Gtechniq treatment applied tomorrow on all the exterior.
    Hopefully help to keep swirls marks to a minimum - something i am worried about having the standard night black solid colour. Always said i would never have a black car but this looked so good i conveniently forgot that promise.
    I have had Gtechniq on my last couple of cars and it has been great - i particularly like the windscreen treatment which if applied correctly has a decent lifespan.
    Will post photos once done as it will never be cleaner.

0 0 0

7. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Getting the Gtechniq treatment applied tomorrow on all the exterior.
    Hopefully help to keep swirls marks to a minimum - something i am worried about having the standard night black solid colour. Always said i would never have a black car but this looked so good i conveniently forgot that promise.
    I have had Gtechniq on my last couple of cars and it has been great - i particularly like the windscreen treatment which if applied correctly has a decent lifespan.
    Will post photos once done as it will never be cleaner.
    Wow I litterally could have wrote that word for word myself. I’ve had a lot of colours but never had black. My last car i ordered in black and changed it to silver, as I was so worried!

I had the Gtechniq applied last weekend and feel a little less precious now. Its definitely worth it.

0 2 0

8. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    I thought it was in good condition from the factory but it takes something like this to truly show the difference.
    I stand no chance with this paint lol

IMG_5864.jpg

0 0 0

9. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossmc444 View Post
    I had the Gtechniq applied last weekend and feel a little less precious now. Its definitely worth it.
    What coating did you go for in the end? I have gone with CSL with the Exo overcoat, little bit more expensive but i was keen to try. Previous cars have had the C1 and Exo but as im keeping this for 4 years (if i stick to that this will be the best car i have ever owned) and it is black i thought this would be the better option.
    I used to be one of them who took real care in washing, waxing my car etc but since having kids time has evaporated so now i just want something where a wash will sort me even just a snowfoam only in the winter to get rid of the worst.
    Reverted back to the old me there for a second ....

0 0 0

10. Re: New member 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    What coating did you go for in the end? I have gone with CSL with the Exo overcoat, little bit more expensive but i was keen to try. Previous cars have had the C1 and Exo but as im keeping this for 4 years (if i stick to that this will be the best car i have ever owned) and it is black i thought this would be the better option.
    I used to be one of them who took real care in washing, waxing my car etc but since having kids time has evaporated so now i just want something where a wash will sort me even just a snowfoam only in the winter to get rid of the worst.
    Reverted back to the old me there for a second ....
    I just went for C1 and EXO. Very pleased with the end result. I’ve bought a lot of new cleaning products for myself too which should help keep it up to scratch.

And I understand what you mean about time restraints with the kids! I always find when I do have a couple of hours spare its raining too

0 0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123