Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudi View Post
    Great news!

I am quite looking forward seeing a pic of it and your colour choice. A very rare colour indeed (never seen it here in Germany). Is it an Exclusive paint?
    No, it is a metallic option.

I haven't knowingly seen one 'live' so fingers crossed. I believe (hoping) that the privacy glass wil really show the colour off.
    Awaiting A6 Avant Quattro SE Executive 3.0 TDI 218ps.

Metallic Diamond beige, adaptive air suspension, Bose surround sound, LED matrix headlights, parking pack, technology pack, ambient lighting, heated folding mirrors, comfort seats, privacy glass and finally a swivelling ball!

0 0 0

2. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddie View Post
    No, it is a metallic option.

I haven't knowingly seen one 'live' so fingers crossed. I believe (hoping) that the privacy glass wil really show the colour off.
    yes, the privacy glass should draw the eye towards the colour.
    2017 Audi S6 Avant
    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design (wife's)
    1987 Volvo 780 Bertone (my classic!)

0 0 0

3. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    If anybody lives in Grimsby can you nip down to t'docks and check on my baby?

Suppose it's too much to hope she'll be delivered to the dealers before Christmas, but can't really complain as it was only ordered on the 7th of November.

Metallic Diamond beige, adaptive air suspension, Bose surround sound, LED matrix headlights, parking pack, technology pack, ambient lighting, heated folding mirrors, comfort seats, privacy glass and finally a swivelling ball!

0 0 0

4. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    So, did you collect your new toy yet? You need to put up some pics so we can see this colour!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

5. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAudi View Post
    So, did you collect your new toy yet? You need to put up some pics so we can see this colour!
    Would love to some some pickies up but unfortunately the weather hasn't been that kind so the car has been filthy since picking it up.

First impressions are high indeed. The car looks class (down to my colour choice no doubt) and the privacy glass certainly adds to this.

The reason I chose the executive was due to the wheel size as it is comfort I was after. I suspect that the air suspension has something to do with it as the ride is absolutely heavenly. I've heard stories of the ride in the older Jaguars being sublime as you just waft along, well that is exactly what we are getting, with speed humps no more than a very minor inconvenience that to be honest wouldn't even wake you up!

Yet to fully test the matrix LEDs, but it is obvious the spread of light is enormous, and with the ' all weather ' lights on it is daylight from 180 degrees of the drivers position. Do these lights just point straight out? Is it alright to drive with these on all the time as I can see a major benefit on all roads?

So far then I would definitely recommend the LED headlights, the air suspension, the comfort seats with Valcona leather (beautiful to the touch). Next would be the Bose surround, the tech pack and the parking pack.

The ambient lighting is just a touch of classy bling, and I like it!

0 1 0

6. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Still no chance for pics??
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

7. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    The photos I have at the moment just don't do the colour justice, but i will persevere.
    http://imgur.com/8xqzUkf
    http://imgur.com/GmCpUo2
    http://imgur.com/zlJLWaA

1 0 0

8. Re: Roll on week 3 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddie View Post
    The photos I have at the moment just don't do the colour justice, but i will persevere.
    http://imgur.com/8xqzUkf
    http://imgur.com/GmCpUo2
    http://imgur.com/zlJLWaA

Thanks!! The colour is very nice. Would be interesting in seeing it in less sunshine.....
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12