1. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Have you got a part number for the windscreen washer bottle cap ?

0 0 0

2. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDOG 3.2 S LINE View Post
    Have you got a part number for the windscreen washer bottle cap ?
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F232865214962

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

0 0 0

3. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Cheers I’ll get one ordered. Mines a facelift so hopefully it should fit. 👍🏻

0 0 0

4. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDOG 3.2 S LINE View Post
    Cheers I’ll get one ordered. Mines a facelift so hopefully it should fit.
    It says All model A6s 1995 till present

0 0 0

5. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I’ve ordered one hopefully it’s here by the weekend & I’ll let you know if it fits.

0 0 0

6. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlyM View Post
    Just a little update.. Changed the Oil cap for an OEM R8 one, also changed the coolant cap for a black item as well as the washer fluid cap as well.

Looks good. Love the oil cap. Need to look into one for mine.
    Just noticed in those pics you use dhauto. There’s a few on Audi sport net going there for some retrofits soon from a guy coming up from London.
    Should pop in so I can see the car in the flesh.

0 0 0

7. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A6S View Post
    Looks good. Love the oil cap. Need to look into one for mine.
    Just noticed in those pics you use dhauto. There’s a few on Audi sport net going there for some retrofits soon from a guy coming up from London.
    Should pop in so I can see the car in the flesh.
    I'm not far from Bonnybridge and yeah D.H AUTOMOTIVE is great! Much better than Stirling Audi I must say... I see your from Edinburgh? I'm not and bread in the Burger... Moved to Stirling 7years ago... But my dad is still there!

0 0 0

8. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    I'm not far from Bonnybridge and yeah D.H AUTOMOTIVE is great! Much better than Stirling Audi I must say... I see your from Edinburgh? I'm not and bread in the Burger... Moved to Stirling 7years ago... But my dad is still there!

I’m a fifer now. Yeah agree Stirling audi has got worse over the years so stopped going there. Got my current car from Perth. Service there is much better. Will let you know when we plan to go to dh. From what I gather there’s quite a few going there. I’m looking at getting cameras and dashcams retrofitted.

1 1 0

9. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A6S View Post
    I’m a fifer now. Yeah agree Stirling audi has got worse over the years so stopped going there. Got my current car from Perth. Service there is much better. Will let you know when we plan to go to dh. From what I gather there’s quite a few going there. I’m looking at getting cameras and dashcams retrofitted.
    Have heard great things about Perth... Even Dave at D.H swears by them! Personally wouldn't touch any of the Lomond group... Only interested in figures and have zero after sales!
    Not long left my job in Fife... Halbeath to be exact! Don't miss that commute nowadays

0 0 0

10. Re: New to the C7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    235 Post(s)
    Have heard great things about Perth... Even Dave at D.H swears by them! Personally wouldn't touch any of the Lomond group... Only interested in figures and have zero after sales!
    Not long left my job in Fife... Halbeath to be exact! Don't miss that commute nowadays

To be fair Stirling was great to deal with on my first Audi then it was gradual downhill service especially the service dept. Not sure if that was a lookers/Lomond issue or the guys there stopped giving a crap.
    Had issues with my last car, Stirling took 3-4 months to book me in and that was me calling every week got fed up so called Perth and they looked at it in less than 48 hours so decided to get new car from them.

0 1 0

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast