Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Its build and has left the factory!
    Just looking at dash cam options now. seems sensible.
    S6 Black Avant: Tech advanced, Matrix, Keyless entry, Sunroof, Speed limit display, Tow bar, Rear camera
    Golf GTI (for the Mrs) BMW M140i (for work and fun )

0 0 0

2. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Nice! Bet you cant wait!!!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant
    2016 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design (wife's)
    1987 Volvo 780 Bertone (my classic!)

0 0 0

3. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    Arrived!
    What an awesome machine. So quiet/smooth. So effortlessly fast (despite keeping revs down so far). Very pleased i went with the 20" wheels. The ride is fantastic, much smoother than my old Sline (also on air susp) but much less roll on the bends.

Not the greatest photos yet.

Thanks for you help NewAudi.

20171007_162857.jpg20171007_160916.jpg20171007_160946.jpg20171007_160937.jpg
    S6 Black Avant: Tech advanced, Matrix, Keyless entry, Sunroof, Speed limit display, Tow bar, Rear camera
    Golf GTI (for the Mrs) BMW M140i (for work and fun )

0 2 0

4. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Very nice! You will have to put up some more pics.....

I only have two regrets. 1. Should have got one years ago as its not as bad on fuel as people may think. As the mileage is clocking up (7k mls) the mpg keep increasing and the engine is so much better. 2. Should have gone for the 20” wheels as my optional 21” are not curb friendly.....
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

5. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I got 28mpg on the drive home from the dealers. Being very gentle but still fairly normal motorway speeds.
    Cant argue that.

0 0 0

6. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyg View Post
    I got 28mpg on the drive home from the dealers. Being very gentle but still fairly normal motorway speeds.
    Cant argue that.

Very good! I see, quite easily 32-33mpg on a normal run taking it easy. Next week of to UK again, maybe I will manage on one tank again!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

7. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Congratulations, fantastic looking car, also jealous of the V8!

Love the black, kind of wish I'd gone for black with my own car but the red is at least interesting lol.

Anyone else find it strange how the mirrors are silver when you specify a black car with BE A/S/RS6 but black with other colours? Can you actually request black mirrors?

0 0 0

8. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyn View Post
    Congratulations, fantastic looking car, also jealous of the V8!

Love the black, kind of wish I'd gone for black with my own car but the red is at least interesting lol.

Anyone else find it strange how the mirrors are silver when you specify a black car with BE A/S/RS6 but black with other colours? Can you actually request black mirrors?
    Here in Germany you have three choices of mirrors when speccing the car. Silver (which is standard), body colour (no cost option) or Black (small fee). The silver, IMO, makes the car stand out a bit more, at least here as this is not available on the standard A6. The RS also have the option of Carbon mirrors. Hugeley expensive!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

9. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    S6'ers', how would you compare the air suspension on the S6 to the standard adaptive air suspension on the A6? Do you guys miss ACC, side assist - for those that have had these options? Also how would you compare the S6 against the BMW 540i xDrive M Sport?

0 0 0

10. Re: Questions for S6 owners 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheroo View Post
    S6'ers', how would you compare the air suspension on the S6 to the standard adaptive air suspension on the A6? Do you guys miss ACC, side assist - for those that have had these options? Also how would you compare the S6 against the BMW 540i xDrive M Sport?
    I had the air suspension on my 2014 BiTdi. The S6’s air suspension is somewhat harder, much better handling. More involved.

Cant comment re the ACC etc as both cars had/have it.

Re BMW, before the A6 I had a 2011 535d M Sport (Rwd) estate. Nice car but I had nothing but problems from day one. Almost had to sue Bmw to terminate the contract early.....but I can say that it never felt it has the stated 300bhp. Many people say the same. Some even had their cars measured. Outcome? Anything between 265-285bhp. Quite a bit of the stated 300! The BiTdi was not only much faster, it was also bigger and much better on fuel. The S6 beats them all except in the mpg department. Saying that I have so far managed 34mpg in the S6, on one tank, from north Essex to Cologne with some fuel to spare. Well happy with that!
    2017 Audi S6 Avant

0 0 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast